Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Oda blueballed us with Sanji bounty

Do you think Luffy having a « low » bounty means Sanji bounty won’t be as high as expected ? Or it doesn’t change anything ?

I opened the poll again btw
The total combined bounty between the three captains Luffy Law Kidd was 9 billions berries, a bit higher than the total of Kaido and BigMom total bounty around 8.9 billions berries, so Zoro and Sanji should be more than 1.355 billions berries, because total of King and Queen bounty was 2.71 billions berries, I means if Oda really think that WG know who defeat Kiing and Queen, but if WG didn't know anything or couldn't care less about that, Sanji Zoro and Killer may split the 2.71 billions berries, worse thing to happened split for only Zoro and Killer because they one of worst generation (new generation), but the 'Vinsmoke' name probably playing some crucial part on Sanji bounty so not really sure, but I'm satisfied if Sanji bounty over 900 million berries , but we all knew over 1 billions is the most satisfied one for every kind of Sanji fans:)

Nordic, he is the brother of Loki or something and he controls fire and his name literally means the black one, leading to Sanjis epithet and black flames
hopefully we get the chemistry behind base DJ too LMFAO.. we don't even know how he got the power in the first place..

prolly a plot in a future that would explain it and might introduce and upgrade too

hopefully we get the chemistry behind base DJ too LMFAO.. we don't even know how he got the power in the first place..

prolly a plot in a future that would explain it and might introduce and upgrade too
According to Sanji it comes from his passion and from Judge's reaction it doesnt seem to come from being a lunarian. That leads to the conclusion that Sanjis heat production comes from Sanjis passion or in other words his haki. How he came up with it is unknown, but I think he took inspiration from Mr 2 who said he would spin until he caught fire, Pearl who could light himself on fire and Wanze who had his fire skates. And the neccesity to develop Diable Jambe probably came from when Sanji got his ass kicked by Aokiji, an ice user.