Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness I'm just saying it's good because Buggy will very likely be involved in the endgame, which means Mihawk now has an actual connection to be as well.

Imo, while not allying with Shanks, the final war is gonna be a an actual bloodbath, and all this convinces me of is that the crew probably won't fight 1 particular faction at once. It could end up being that Luffy fights BB or Shanks or Akainu in the end (or all 3), but the same would apply to Zoro with Shiryu, Mihawk or Fuji/Kizaru. Maybe Luffy's final opponent is BB, while for Zoro it's Mihawk, as an example

I think you should go read what is a guilde or watch fairy tail/watcher.

Buggy's started it and croco and Mihawk are together. A guild is not a crew nor based on powerscale but hunting. Buggy even put bounties on navy's soldiers head like a real guild.
He is the chairman.
I love how Oda keeps introducing new concepts to his manga.By the final war,Buggy will have more tough guys around him.

Crocodile is obviously the mastermind behind the guild. He s a genious outlaw with several connections in the new world. He knows how to run criminal organisations and is the one who approached buggy(for his strong minions) and mihawk (an admiral lvl character) to make the guild powerful. The marines just assumed buggy is the founder bc he is a "legend".
Probably croc let buggy become the formal boss just to avoid any unecessary attention. And mihawk wont follow orders from nobody. Just wants protection.
This. It's kinda obvious having the WG designated Buggy as the leader of the Cross Guild is super convenient for Mihawk and Croc. Anybody who said Mihawk swore loyalty to Buggy to become his YC is just trying so hard to believe their own lies, imo. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.