Chapter Discussion What Zoro said was CAP…

Do you agree?

• Total voters
Ah Chapter 1060

I’m all for Zoro Vice Captain moments in the series. Infact their some of the most iconic moments in the series.

This chapter While it does appear to be a Vice Captain Moment for Zoro it’s really all CAP.
Zoro is reminding Luffy about what he said about Ace and while Luffy did say that.
The end result of trusting Ace and letting Him have his own Adventures was

Death

Back then Luffy had the Whitebeard Pirates their Allys, as well as the Impel Down Allys at his side

Man power arguably even greater than the Strawhats and their Grand Fleet.

So what good is trust when you couldn’t save a more competent character than Vivi with a stronger group characters?

And Let’s be honest…. The Strawhats are gonna end up saving Vivi anyways….

Would have been character development on Luffys part if he just stopped everything and decided to pursue his friend earlier this time around since waiting got his other killed.

But yea Leave Your Thoughts

The ace thing was weird ngl but the main point got across at least. The main difference with Ace besides power is they genuinely don't know her location and going straight to [name of CD home land] is suicide, especially if you don't even know she is there.

But yea the second half was out of pocket.
Post automatically merged:

? Akainu was about to kill Luffy point blank, Ace jumped in between to save him. It doesn't require rereading or a microscope.
I always forget Ace was saved but died cause he saved Luffy and was too stubborn to escape.

Oda don't continued with this because Vivi isn't in any of this two Places, Mary Geose or Alabasta, she is with Sabo, simple as that.

Bruh Zoro is absolutely right there. Ace isn't the type to make dumb decision and neither is VIVI.
Ace did made a mistake back then but that was too solely to protect luffy.

In fact it's luffy who makes dumb decisions and somehow plot armour protect his ass.

I mean just look at it. Bro is talking about going against WG and Marines at once.
These type of decesions do get you liked.
Looks like him become Yonko make him talk big.

Ah Chapter 1060

I’m all for Zoro Vice Captain moments in the series. Infact their some of the most iconic moments in the series.

This chapter While it does appear to be a Vice Captain Moment for Zoro it’s really all CAP.
Zoro is reminding Luffy about what he said about Ace and while Luffy did say that.
The end result of trusting Ace and letting Him have his own Adventures was

Death

Back then Luffy had the Whitebeard Pirates their Allys, as well as the Impel Down Allys at his side

Man power arguably even greater than the Strawhats and their Grand Fleet.

So what good is trust when you couldn’t save a more competent character than Vivi with a stronger group characters?

And Let’s be honest…. The Strawhats are gonna end up saving Vivi anyways….

Would have been character development on Luffys part if he just stopped everything and decided to pursue his friend earlier this time around since waiting got his other killed.

But yea Leave Your Thoughts

Zoro said going WG headquarters without any information is nothing but a suicide mission. He didn't say that they shouldn't go and save Vivi. He said they shouldn't blindly.
I think he gave Ace's example to shut Luffy up.

Ace's fate would have been the same either way even if Luffy went to help Ace from after thriller bark..
The point is you can't start worrying about everything and nothing and to have faith in Vivi's own luck..
if the strawhats were with Luffy, the scene of Ace sacrificing himself to save Luffy doesn’t happen. Luffy would’ve already been carried by someone.

I think Oda really wanted his callback to post Alabasta where the crew insults Zoro because he tells them to stop moping about Vivi.

Zoro is right when he tells Luffy and the rest that they can’t just charge in head first without any information. It would be reckless. Zoro is saying that the crew should have faith in Vivi because she is resourceful. Before the crew met her, she had already infiltrated Baroque Works. I like that Luffy begrudgingly listened to Zoro. He had such a great reaction face.

Post timeskip has been the Luffy show. He just charges into situations with little to no context. Plot is very much on his side, but things just happen to have a way of working out for Luffy. Post timeskip Luffy doesn’t listen to anyone, and that does annoy me. Pre timeskip Luffy seemed to listen to others more. When entering Drum Island, he listened to Vivi in regards to diplomacy. In Water 7, he listened to Zoro when they discussed the possibility of Robin being a friend or foe. Luffy was still going to do his thing but it was nice that he gave others a chance to share their view points.

Anyways, I think we had nice crew interactions because everyone was so in character.

And how they invade lmpel Down?.. The result is the same Ace die in every scenario..
The same methods they did with Boa lol, Did you forget Moria is a warlord and the warlords had to attend Marineford? The ship that picked Boa Up had a Vice Admiral and Fodder with them. strawhats could take out the vice admiral and take the ship.

The same methods they did with Boa lol, Did you forget Moria is a warlord and the warlords had to attend Marineford? The ship that picked Boa Up had a Vice Admiral and Fodder with them. strawhats could take out the vice admiral and take the ship.
But they would have never met Boa..

But they would have never met Boa..
You ask me how they would invade impel down I gave you a scenario Boa is not needed to invade impel you could have replaced her with any other warlord to do that. Boa Hancock would have gotten introduced regardless at Marineford

You ask me how they would invade impel down I gave you a scenario Boa is not needed to invade impel you could have replaced her with any other warlord to do that. Boa Hancock would have gotten introduced regardless at Marineford
Moria would not cooperate and kuma retrieved him.. lt just doesn’t work..

This translation is much better to be honest.

Also they have no idea where she actually is, whats the point of barging into marine hq when I doubt she is even there....
It's also Oda showing that the SHs will help his friends when truly needed.
Otherwise the SHs wouldn't progress at all in their journey if the minimal worry sends them back .