Are you for or against immigration?

?

• Total voters
The government is rotten to the core
On top of sanctions causing massive inflations and making it really hard for people to get their basic needs, we have a bunch of corrupted, evil and stupid people in charge who refuse to take any positive action and take away people's freedom like taking away candy from a kid
They ban most social media platforms, censor movies and control the media
Right now there are protests going on for the death of Mahsa Amini a woman who was beaten and later passed away due to those injuries by the hands of morality police for not wearing her Hijab properly and the government's answer to that was shutting down the internet, beating the protesters and calling them secret agents and enemies of nation in the media, they also are arresting any celebrity or people with influence who support the protesters.

People are nice, there are many beautiful and historical places and also the food is good so if you wanted to travel it will be a good time but for moving i think there are better countries to choose.
This is so sad
I hope your people will achieve their freedom and live in a peaceful country
and the so called "morality police" can f*** them selves
They are the furthest away from God and the Ahl al-bayt

It all depends, it will be great to have a free world, as long as you can pay for it. But there is a reason you can permantly stay whereever you want without the right permissions.
Post automatically merged:

It all depends, it will be great to have a free world, as long as you can pay for it. But there is a reason you can permantly stay whereever you want without the right permissions.
Post automatically merged:

As long as it's legal and you are willing to work hard and be useful i don't think anyone will have a problem with it
I will leave the country if i could in a heartbeat
You are welcome in Mexico.

Once Israeli allows me a Palestinian to actually be in my own country (which is not allowed)

Then I can go back home

Unless you guys want me to get purged LOL... Gorosei style!

I thank each country that opened the door for immegrants in general... for my nationality or others...

If military, politics, war...etc didn't force those people to go out... they would have lived in their country minding their own business.

That's the price of war planned by country leaders... so if there is anyone to be held accountable... it's not the immigrants... rather.. pour your anger on the leaders to make actions and stop those conflicts which breeds more immigrants

It's very simple... each country leaves the other country alone... do not wage war... do not try to steal their resources...

BUT we all know it's never gonna happen... So, just try to live with what you got... you fight for your own rights even at the cost of mine... and I'll fight for my rights too

No bad feelings... it's simply survival and human nature

Almost always against illegal immigration, a country has some right to exclude others from living within it based on laws passed in that country, especially when those laws are very reasonable and long standing.

Always against mass immigration in settled high population small countries with high amounts of social welfare and an indigenous population that is being rapidly replaced.

Simple question: Is the goal of your migration to assimilate to the country you are going to and improve it (good faith migration)?
Or is it to grift, take it for all it is worth and try to turn it into a facsimile of the country you were born in (invader).

I am pro legal immigration from first world into second/third world countries to help develop them.

best answer is typically in the middle
migration with some checks /process
some will ofc slip through the cracks but when families are involved, it's important a pathway is also created for those who deserve it to legalize their status as well. that way you dont have employers exploit workers with low wages.