Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Dang you riboku plot armor really hard to break.
I think if riboku got a bigger scar it will leave a mark that kanki almost kill him but he just got a scratch.
RiP Kanki i thought the best way how kanki will death is like raido did, but hara choose the easy way for his death. Even the end is bitter for kanki fans but i think its best way to make kanki death honorable. :endthis:

Shut the fuck up 😂 you get your ass lit up nearly every week here
Only in the minds of mental midgets like you, i.e. all the Kan Ki stans.

Feel free to produce the receipts though. There should be a ton in the circlejerk thread dedicated to how you all underestimated Kan Ki. :kobeha:

Imagine writing analysis' of this manga and you still can't get that kanki wasn't meant to beat riboku,
Some of us having been saying it since Gishi Plains almost a year ago, but it's nice you caught up. Winning was never an option with Ri Boku gunning for him specifically.

Hell, this is the first time Kan Ki went up against a 6GG/3GH tier, and we have the result. He got, as some would say, crushed.

kanki was literally there to challenge riboku's whole idea of war, which he fukn did.
Expound. What idea of war of Ri Boku's did Kan Ki challenge? What foolish notion did Kan Ki try to disabuse him of?

Ri Boku heard all he had to say after that final conversation and he wasn't impressed.

Kan Ki was only ever there to collect what Ri Boku had promised him 3 years earlier: a fat L and death.

You wait for a kanki flashback from riboku as he is pulls off the crazy feat we all know he has coming
lol, I have no idea what this means. Dry your eyes and try again, you're not being very clear.

Only in the minds of mental midgets like you, i.e. all the Kan Ki stans.

Feel free to produce the receipts though. There should be a ton in the circlejerk thread dedicated to how you all underestimated Kan Ki. :kobeha:

Some of us having been saying it since Gishi Plains almost a year ago, but it's nice you caught up. Winning was never an option with Ri Boku gunning for him specifically.

Hell, this is the first time Kan Ki went up against a 6GG/3GH tier, and we have the result. He got, as some would say, crushed.

Expound. What idea of war of Ri Boku's did Kan Ki challenge? What foolish notion did Kan Ki try to disabuse him of?

Ri Boku heard all he had to say after that final conversation and he wasn't impressed.

Kan Ki was only ever there to collect what Ri Boku had promised him 3 years earlier: a fat L and death.

lol, I have no idea what this means. Dry your eyes and try again, you're not being very clear.
All I see is a wall of whine which barely touched base on anything I actually said.

I'll admit it is an L to die in war, now you've to admit kanki still went out in style.

All I see is a wall of whine which barely touched base on anything I actually said.
Wall? It's a paragraph. Is reading such an exertion for you, because it would explain things.

What did you actually say? Nothing of value. You stated the obvious in that Kan Ki was never meant to win and some vague shit about Kan Ki challenging Ri Boku, which I asked you to expound upon.

Strange. You accuse me of "barely" addressing what you wrote, but I just asked you to explain your meaning. What part am I not engaging with?

I'll admit it is an L to die in war, now you've to admit kanki still went out in style.
There is nothing for you to admit. Facts aren't contingent on recognition.

Kan Ki would've went out in style if that death happened in a vacuum. It didn't. It followed getting eviscerated at Gishi Plains, hours on the run and in hiding, and a failed ambush.

Where is the style in that? I'll grant you it's a good death. Cool, even. Going out in style? Not so much. You gotta earn that in my book, and Kan Ki didn't do enough in my view.

No GG in the entire show was humiliated as hard as Riboku was the moment Kanki's raid on him began, let's keep the Kanki hate down. The amount of plot armor required for Kanki to not kill RBK was shounen level.

Ringyoku bullied Riboku lmao
Nothing in this arc is more humiliating than a general losing 130/140K or 92% of his troops in a DAY and then spending the rest of his arc running and hiding only to fail in a desperate Hail Mary attempt, watch four of his closest followers butchered before him and end up as human shish kebab for the Zhao soldiers to tear up.

Plot armour is not a thing. It's just silly term made up by silly people that can't accept authors don't write stories to their specific tastes and liking.

If you want to call shit working out for characters despite the odds plot armour, then no one has more of it than Kan Ki. He was 100% successful with psychological warfare until he ran into Ri Boku and got clapped.

On the other hand, Ri Boku has taken numerous Ls in his career. Even when he shouldn't have, like during the Coalition War. He is - hilariously - frequently wrong, to the point the more confident he says something, the more likely he is to be wrong. Ri Boku is familiar with humiliation. The CW was a bigger blunder than allowing Kan Ki to ambush him.

@Rumble all I'm trying to say is kanki challenged riboku mentally. This is an L for Riboku as well as kanki.

Riboku shouldn't have been outplayed by a bandit, on his home turf... Yes, he gets the W on paper but watching the majestic Riboku shit himself 30 times definitely shows kanki pressed him a bit.

Riboku will learn and adapt from this and that is Kanki's W.

Last edited:
there's 2 arcs vs rbk next
how many generals will he produce next 🤔?!
Chou Haku and Gaku Jou will probably bring their own subordinates to the inevitable war orgy, so those are two sources where more Generals can come in.

Then there is Chou Kotsu, a man who may or may not be the grandson of Great Heaven Chou Sha. If he is, then he will have some decent retainers, some of them probably former Chou Sha subordinates. If he isn't then Chou Kotsu might have his own retainers in addition to there still being some potential former Chou Sha subordinates still knocking around.

So there are still a few nooks and crannies for Riboku to legitimately find more Generals in. Lol.

@Rumble all I'm trying to say is kanki challenged riboku mentally.
Kan Ki presented challenges to Ri Boku, that is not in dispute, but you overstate the issue.

The results should make that very clear.

Riboku shouldn't have been outplayed by a bandit, on his home turf... Yes, he gets the W on paper but watching the majestic Riboku shit himself 30 times definitely shows kanki pressed him a bit.
Outplayed in what regard? Ri Boku burried 92% of Kan Ki's forces in a day, and the ambush in Hika failed because Ri Boku nevertheless had the foresight to organise his armies so that they could regroup quickly. The text boxes even say Kan Ki made a mistake in his miscalculation he'd have enough time.

Kan Ki has been as successful as he has because he's a bandit and not a soldier. Kan Ki does not fight for king or country, he does it because he wants to channel his rage against the world. All other military commanders have to wage war responsibly (see Ren Pa withdrawing from Sanyou and contrast that with Kan Ki at Eikyuu) and sustainably (see Ri Boku holding back BNJ for future battles and compared to Kan Ki not giving a fuck about that at Koku You or Eikyuu) and according to their laws of warfare. Kan Ki does not, in fact he actively shuns those notions and that is as massive advantage he has enjoyed over his opponents for years - until he got figured out.

I find it remarkable you can stand on your supposed sense of objectivity and then make out Ri Boku to be some cowardly figure. It's not a comment worth addressing.

Riboku will learn and adapt from this and that is Kanki's W.
Do you really not see how funny that's what you'll settle for? Whatever helps you sleep, I guess.

is never showing up again.

Last edited:
Is he historically already dead at this point or something?
Gaku Jou doesn't appear in any record or chronicle known to me after his battle with Ren Pa.

I don't think Hara bothers bringing him back.

He should've been the most prominent among men released by Prince Ka and subsequently killed by the royal guard.
Post automatically merged:

Quick and dirty translations out

Kingdom 752 ENG 4chan FastTL | Chapter 1 | Cubari