Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Epic chapter for sure. Kanki’s ending was epic. The reason for his rage was explained well enough and I agree with Shin. Kanki can’t go on and do whatever he wants to only protect what he wants. Nice ending (kinda undeserved because of all the mindless killings he did previously) for a fascinating character. Riboku gets his big win finally after a long long time.

Kinda sucks No major zhao characters got killed

Like what, are we to believe they will join Qin when Zhao falls?
Bro there's literally like less than 10 relevant Zhao characters, who're meant to be taking on Qin in an insane final battle. Where majority of them will probably die.

This was really more like a "Filler" war before the grand main event.

i really find it stupid and funny how qin generals are lacking in variety and numbers .
like what qin have besides 6gg underlings ?!
nothing lol.
even the 6gg have small numbers of generals.
Why do you say that the Qin generals are lacking in variety and numbers?? That doesn't make sense to me.

Start of Zhao invasion to now-

GGs:
Qin: Ousen, Yotanwa, Moubu, Kanki, Tou (SHK can be included, since Riboku also fullfill's SHK's role)
vs
Zhao: Riboku, Shibashou, KoChou with only SBS & RBK being Qin6 level. (If you want to include Houken due to his filler Shin fight, go ahead)

Subordinate/noteworthy normal generals:

Qin:
Shin, Ouhon, Mouten, Akou, Dinrimi, Sou'ou, Rokoumi, RaiKi, ChouShi, Mouki & Karyo Ten (basically generals withou the rank), Raido, Koku'Ou, Rin Gyoku, RokuOmi, RyuuKoku, KanOu, Bajio, Shunmen, Danto, Mako, (potentially Juko'ou if Tou recruited him), BaJin, Domon, KouRyuu, ShouKaku, Heki, FuuHan, Sou Ha Kou,

This is taking into account we have not seen the full Moubu & Tou army in detail since the Coalition arc, which was around 8-10 years ago....So they're also bound to have more generals that have yet to be revealed. It also does not include any potential generals stationed on the mountain regions or other non-major borders of Qin, which are included for Zhao.

vs

Zhao: Bananji, SSJ, Gyou'un, CGR, Kisui, Gakushou, Futei, Batei, JKR, Kansaro, JiAga, KoHakuKou, Kai Gou, EnKan, KotsuMinHaku, Gaku'ei, Ryuu Fu, Ryuu Haku Kou, Kinmou, two Earls,

Other Commanders:

Qin: Zenou, Kyoukai, Aisen, Akakin, Ousen's girl warrior, other Kanki and Yotanwa clans leaders that weren't mentioned above and lord knows what kinda monsters Moubu & Tou raised who aren't generals over the past 10 years since Coalition

Zhao: Kaine, Baafuji, Fuuon, Literally no relevant non-general commander. Other than Quanrong who're allies rather than Zhao military.

I'm sorry but Qin is BY FAR superior to Zhao military wise. Not only in numbers but in the number of generals & commanders, and the quality of generals and commanders.

QIN VS ZHAO IN ARMY #s:

The numbers the Qin has vs Zhao it's not even close. Qin has a FAR bigger military than Zhao, that's considering what Zhao has been able to produce. What we've seen now from Zhao is them literally scraping away at their last barrel of soldiers/army.

Qin:
- Able to gather 200k soldiers just from it's North Eastern cities.
- Had a 90k army with Kanki + Gaku ka + HSU, Ousen army by itself was nearly as big as theirs so at the very least 60k. Total of 150k-180k.
- Yotanwa army should roughly be at the very least 20k minimum.
- Moubu army back in Juuko had 30k he brought & 150k spread along the borders, so 180k. Considering tensions have increased, we can expect an increase in border security there right now. Could be 200k.
- Tou brought 40k from Wei border to Zhao back in WZI. Considering the Wei border now with Juuko taken by them. We can estimate around 100k or so dedicated to Wei.

^^^ The above amounts to 650k- 700k active troops before the start of the recent campaign.

This doesn't take into account any armies covering the normal borders of Zhao-Qin, Qin-Han, the garrisons of the varies castles throughout Qin (Qin was able to gather 200k just from it's North-Eastern castles lol). It does not take into account the Kanyou army, which 20k atleast just from the people SHK's two personal units lmao. It also doesn't take into account the armies stationed in the east of Qin against the mountains, etc etc.

Qin would be reaching a million+ possible in it's entire nation military if they scrap all the way to the bottom of the barrel.

They VASTLY outnumber Zhao. Zhao with it's near entire army is taking on a fraction of Qin's army.

Reebok pulling a named general out of his ass after his 54th defeat to the Qin.

He was just in the North-West part of Zhao in a village of 400 people, just like how the previous named general (who got slaughtered) was from the North-East part of Zhao in a town of 1200 people.

Don't forget about Zhao's cloning device that they have
"Named generals", bro please tell me you are not thinking that being named in Kingdom makes you special or something.. lmao. Cause it doesn't. Fodders are named in this manga. You can be a named general and still just be a fodder, being named has absolutely 0 relevance in Kingdom. It's not one piece. Hara just likes creating a solid world, thus he names everyone he possibly could despite their relevance.

Their cloning device is not as strong as Qin's, especially in the upcoming campaigns.

Last edited:
Caught up. Kanki was a really well written character. Only aspect I was pissed about was the part where he killed those innocent villagers where Kyou Kai received helped from. I wanted Shin to trade blows with Kanki then but this is how you build up a character the readers hated on but then end up making the readers liking them.

Soooo when will the next spoiler out?
Hope kanki dead body can rest in peace.
I got a hunch his head will be decoration for thw zhao king and zhao people.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Oh true that for sure. Nothing against Kanki but i feel like for his way of warfare to work large amounts of pis have to be used to pull the miracle comeback.

I hope Maron survives.
I feel like Maron will join. Naki was one of the stronger commanders in the Hi Shin unit.

But, more importantly I think Ogiko will join too :finally:

Oh true that for sure. Nothing against Kanki but i feel like for his way of warfare to work large amounts of pis have to be used to pull the miracle comeback.

I hope Maron survives.
Kan Ki was 100% effective using psychological warfare until it cost him head, but people want to whine about Ri Boku - a man who has taken tons of Ls already - is the one with plot armour.

Gimmicks can only go so far. Kan Ki ended up a pin cushion and with a solo 0-1 record against 6GG/3GH tiers for a reason.