Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Kingdom's designs are top notch. It's colour palette? Not so much. Lol.

Seriously though, where in fuck did two low ranking Zhao military bums get the funds to afford a full purple dye outfit? :sus:
Bought by their boss himself i think. But maybe they can afford it by theirself.
Btw futei at least as strong as top kanki officer based on last battle. He kinda top officer even not a general.

Seriously though, where in fuck did two low ranking Zhao military bums get the funds to afford a full purple dye outfit? :sus:
Licking Riboku's boots enough for him to pay for them
Post automatically merged:

Chapter 753 first spoilers (from Kngspo)
Title: End of the Line
Riboku's hands tremble, then he passes out.
Full written leak tomorrow.

Confirmation that Kanki's final attack made Riboku shit himself?
:myman:

Last edited:

Kanki made him to pass out atleast. Nice.

Hope riboku really pass out because he almost got killed, if this happen maybe kanki Psychological warfare succed maybe after this arc riboku wont be the same.
Kanki made him to pass out atleast. Nice.
Yeah hope riboku really pass out because almost got killed, not because exhausted. If this really happen kanki Psychological warfare will leave a trauma in riboku mind.

Hope riboku really pass out because he almost got killed, if this happen maybe kanki Psychological warfare succed maybe after this arc riboku wont be the same.

Yeah hope riboku really pass out because almost got killed, not because exhausted. If this really happen kanki Psychological warfare will leave a trauma in riboku mind.
Yeah psychological trauma maybe one good way leading to his defeat but Kanki coming close to killing RBK shouldn’t matter much anyway. The guy was close to death many times previously looking at his flashback.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
then a superficial cut from Kanki ?
A superficial cut? My guy, Kanki ran his sword through 30% of Riboku’s brain lmfao, the fact that Riboku remained conscious is a testament to his huge willpower.

I literally thought when I was reading these chapters that Riboku’s head wound would nerf him for future battles seeing as how Qin just can’t stop this guy at his maximum strength lol.

A superficial cut? My guy, Kanki ran his sword through 30% of Riboku’s brain lmfao, the fact that Riboku remained conscious is a testament to his huge willpower.

I literally thought when I was reading these chapters that Riboku’s head wound would nerf him for future battles seeing as how Qin just can’t stop this guy at his maximum strength lol.
Lmao. My man you're high on the Riboku copium recently. Literally fodders are fighting battles for several days while starving and having suffered serious injuries such as losing limbs or other open cuts that get infected yet they still manage to fight on through sheer willpower alone, look at the Ousen vs Riboku battle. This dude Riboku had two 5 sec exchanges with average dudes, has a barely serious cut on his head and faints immediately. Riboku is the last guy that's displaying willpower lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Lmao. My man you're high on the Riboku copium recently. Literally fodders are fighting battles for several days while starving and having suffered serious injuries such as losing limbs or other open cuts that get infected yet they still manage to fight on through sheer willpower alone, look at the Ousen vs Riboku battle. This dude Riboku had two 5 sec exchanges with average dudes, has a barely serious cut on his head and faints immediately. Riboku is the last guy that's displaying willpower lol
“Barely serious cut?” My guy, stay far away from medical school because you do not have a future career path in medicine I will tell you that much lmfao. What the actual fuck are you even saying.

We have literally never seen a weapon run through a character’s brain before so I’m not sure why you’re comparing simple skin-cuts on somebody’s arm or something to a traumatic head wound where brain damage is involved. I don’t think you know what “superficial” means because this ain’t a flesh wound lmfao.

Barely serious cut?” My guy, stay far away from medical school because you do not have a future career path in medicine I will tell you that much lmfao. What the actual fuck are you even saying.
I see absolutely nothing serious about the cut that Riboku received, "ran through his brain" lmao we must be seeing different panels cause what I'm looking at is nothing compared to what characters been enduring for the entire story already.

I’m not sure why you’re comparing simple skin-cuts on somebody’s arm or something to a traumatic head wound where brain damage is involved. I don’t think you know what “superficial” means because this ain’t a flesh wound lmfao.
If Kanki's blade cut through even remotely as deep as you're trying to make it look like the guy would be dead beyond any hope to save him, let alone being able to stay on his feet and have fucking conversations. Can you show me the panel that in any way hints how Kanki managed to cut deep inside Riboku's skull let alone touching the man's brain.

Arguing about the seriousness of blood loss in Kingdom seems a bit pointless now after Zenou was nearly completed bisected and still lasted for tens of minutes. :peperain:
Let's not even take Zenou since there are several individuals in Kingdom that clearly have superhuman level feats in terms of Durability and Endurance. We have panels of fodders with lost limbs at their camps at night preparing for the battle in the morning and somehow Lee is trying to gass up this semi-serious cut that made Riboku go night night, even gassing it as an Endurance and willpower feat lmao.

Riboku is looking like a whole bitch since Kanki raided him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Can you show me the panel that in any way hints how Kanki managed to cut deep inside Riboku's skull let alone touching the man's brain.

Literally the entire battlefield thought Kanki had killed Riboku with that strike. Riboku almost fucking collapsed instantly when he first took it.

You think that would happen from a flesh wound? You think they would think Riboku died if Kanki gave him a superficial flesh wound? You think those little papercuts characters get on the battlefield are ever perceived as being fatal like this one was? Lol

Literally the entire battlefield thought Kanki had killed Riboku with that strike. Riboku almost fucking collapsed instantly when he first took it.

You think that would happen from a flesh wound? You think they would think Riboku died if Kanki gave him a superficial flesh wound? You think those little papercuts characters get on the battlefield are ever perceived as being fatal like this one was? Lol
Oh boi lee this is ridiculous lmao. The characters have seen a mounted Kanki launch an attack on dismounted Riboku with the latter falling on his knees and blood bursting from the side of his head, of fucking course they assume some shit happened because Riboku collapsed like a bitch lmao. Then Riboku got up a sec later and everyone was like "welp, this shit is nothing". Then Riboku proceeds to stand still and listen to a long ass monologue of Kanki who is also in the midst of fighting through the ranks to reach Riboku yet nobody gives a flying fuck about the so serious wound that Riboku seemingly gotten just now and are rather more interested on what Kanki and Riboku have to say, lol.

Let's agree to disagree here Lee cause I'm not buying at any point that in these panels a blade passed so deep into Riboku's head that he suffered any brain damage from it.
:saden:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
of fucking course they assume some shit happened because Riboku collapsed like a bitch lmao.
Oh hell no you did not lmfao, this ain’t me on Riboku copium, this is you on Riboku slander. I shall not let this stand.

I want to hear you tell me that it is a reasonable take to believe that Riboku of the Three Great Heavens, who defeated multiple Qin 6GG and surpassed the likes of Renpa and Hakuki, would almost collapse from an attack that freaking Bihei or the new HSU new recruits would not flinch from. I want you to look in the mirror and say those words to yourself with a straight face lmfao.

Let's agree to disagree here Lee cause I'm not buying at any point that in these panels a blade passed so deep into Riboku's head that he suffered any brain damage from it.
Hell no, you aren’t getting away with this shit lmfao.

So, you know there are people irl who survive gunshots to the head right? You can actually survive a bullet blasting clean through your brain. And you want to hear the crazy part? You can survive a bullet passing through your brain, and with therapy and depending on which part of the brain is damaged, you can still retain full motor control of your entire body.

Just look at this guy who survived a railspike through his brain:

So no, Riboku taking a sword through the right side of his brain would not “automatically kill him” when there are even people irl who survive objects passing through their skull, let alone in a fictionalized series like Kingdom.

So yes, Riboku could’ve absolutely taken brain damaged and remained conscious and survived irl, let alone in Kingdom.