Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Shanks beating BM
Unless you have attacks that are bajran /Flaming bagua level which i only see EoS Teach, Xebec, WB & Roger having

- Law's puncture wille breaking Big Mom's bones, same puncture wille that didn't deal fatal damage to Blackbeard, who has no crazy durability and has pain and damage dealt to him amplified by the Yami Yami no Mi

- Big Mom feeling the need to use Haki to block a Kong Gun with basic Haki

- Big Mom falling off the plateau made everyone consider it the end of the Big Mom pirates, with her needing to be caught by Zeus

Noodle: "You need Bajrang or Blazing Bagua level of attacks beating Big Mom.

Apart from that, again, it's clear that Shanks is the new gen Roger. He even used Roger's exact same move.

@comrade do you think Shanks could end up being stronger than Kaido, thus Oda saying a big fuck you to the whole strongest creature/ unbeatable in 1 vs 1 think that he himself wrote and hyped for years?
Sure. Titles aren't permanent. With Shanks being such a prominent end game villain or character which Oda portrays in the best light possible, it is entirely possible for Shanks turning out to be stronger.

Why do you think the take is ridiculous then ?
I damn near don't see a reason why after Wano both are far off. Defeated 2 characters of the same level and in overwhelming fashion. Post Egghead i might actually put Franky above Jinbe.
Post Egghead Franky might be above Jinbei,thats true

For now,i think Jinbei high-diffs Wano Franky

Current Zoro >~ KOH Wano Zoro > King > Katakuri ~ Marco ~ RT Zoro
:kayneshrug:
Zoro and King aren't above katakuri
Fs is the reason why Shanks and elbaf is saved
Why he won this fight
Why kaido could handle snakeman

Also Kid > zoro.
Zoro wont stop nort tank what Kid has in store.
Even if he does tank it a bit, he will be fatally wounded and can barely move... he gets done still by assign and other moves.

Shanks basically caught kid off-guard...
If Kid was on guard, he wouldn't be KOed

Having fs is probing once again to be very useful and game changer in battle

Apollo

The Sol King
Maybe Roger put way less power in that kamusari, the way he did it seemed casual.
It just seems weird Kidd is still that much below pre-Acoc Oden
Most definitely Roger was holding back his Kamusari against Oden. He wanted Oden to join him, killing or crippling Oden doesn't serve his goal.

I think it was more of a way to show the difference between both of them. The WB jumped in.

Status
Not open for further replies.