Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Were did i say Franky is weak?Dude yeeted Sazaki away
Why do you think the take is ridiculous then ?
I damn near don't see a reason why after Wano both are far off. Defeated 2 characters of the same level and in overwhelming fashion. Post Egghead i might actually put Franky above Jinbe.

Wonder if Kid pulls something like this against Shanks.
Not likely tho since it's Blackbeard's character to take a lot of damage.
Also great feat by Blackbeard to tank the move that messed up Big Mom
Hopefully the kid did something impressive before getting taken out lol
Even if he didn't hit shanks if we find outhe beat yasopp, lucky, or even Beckman off panel it'd be worth it imo

Yeah. I wonder where the "threshhold" is. Surely not everyone will get the feat labelled like luffy did. They'll just use it. But then, Oda will find a way to include a short comment about it
Sadly abilities like these are hard to confirm for sure unless at least drawn once in manners like these or stated that the user can use it/is using it or confitmed elsewhere

I don't understand why people are mad at Oda

Oda finally showing the REAL consequence of stupid actions
Only the ones who had expectations for Kidd. Every other fandoms told them that he wasn't a rival for the title of pirate king but they were impressed somehow by his shitty performance during the raid. He is a YC level fighter, Killer is barely that, the rest of his crew is weaker than pre ts Buggy.
Top tier attacks they said, top tier endurance they said. Oda said nope. Didn't do shit and was one shoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.