Chapter 1079 - The Emperor Red-Haired Pirates

what would you rate the chapter?

• Total voters
Lmao, delusional Kid fans actually thought he'd beat Shanks:milaugh:

I thought they'd at least put up a fight like Law vs Blackbeard, but to think Kid and Killer would get simultaniously one shotted by one attack from Shanks:endthis:

Kid fans better come take their Ls and admit that their useless fav will never be a contender for pirate king:beckmoji:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Shanks one shot both kidd and killed at the same time

:gokulaugh:

Law fans are in shambles because they fear it might happen to them as well :suresure:

Gotta say - this is the most brutal way to eliminate someone from battle royale.

Plays role in defeating BM, gets 3 Billion bounty and the very next move - gets one shot :milaugh:

And, BM fans can't catch a break - BM got clowned once again lol

G

Gorosei Informer

So much for Kidd allying with and befriending the giants of Elbaf, they just spat on him, his crew and his dear childhood friend's grave.
What next, Wado Ichimonji gets broken/destroyed? Lmao.

Oda clearly hates having remorse for the dead, hence why Kiku wasn't there to bury Izo and say goodbye, just bathing with the others too /s.

leave him alone dude:tchpepe:
A leopard never changes its spots. He will claim I'm the toxic one and does shit like this constantly and unironically. I'll get warned by the mods yet again and he continues on free as usual to insult, harass and obsess over me. He's the most toxic user I've seen here now.

He keeps picking fights with so many people on here randomly and thus for no reason, getting called out but still doubles down and is allowed to keep doing it too.

Everytime he does this, he further justifies me putting him on ignore and keeping him that way, he's deranged and obsessed. Toxic as hell.

Same shit as teachers punishing and silencing the students who get bullied, rather than the bullies themselves.

They tell me to report him if he does this again, then they reject it. Figures. He's had freedom to harass me for over a month and a half now at least, almost 2 months.

But you know, they say they are "anti harassment" here. I might speak to Bogard and Pantheos about this but I'm not getting my hopes up either. I'm sick of his childish, obsessive, toxic, immature, aggressive behaviour and not just towards myself but others too.

We finally get to see Swordsman Shanks, be confirmed as a swordsman (we knew though). This is the guy Zoro has to surpass first before he gets to fight Mihawk again. Easy job ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿพ

The Kid Pirates have been wiped out in 2 attacks. This is the mf that some people on here said was gonna "split the sky" with Shanks lmao.

Kid will finally get AdCoC vs Shanks. The guy couldnt even fight back. And he had to have his crewmates beg for his life. Same thing peobably happened against Kaido, just like it did against Big Mom.

"Awakening = AdCoC. They're Luffy's rivals. Law & Kid are stronger than Zoro." This is the nonsense that died in just half a chapter :suresure:.

Rest in Piss
I donโ€™t think Zoroโ€™s swordsman ship is this good yet.

Shanks cut the rail gun, didnโ€™t cut Kidd all in one slash.