Questions & Mysteries What would You guys do if Zoro kills Kaido?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Show me a panel of Zoro saying he wants to defeat Kaido
Post automatically merged:

how many times Kid said that he wants to bring down Kaido ?
Post automatically merged:

I don't know what the fuck u guys reading
He never said that yes. But it is not a coincidence that Zoro wields one of the swords that wounded Kaido let's be honest here Zoro will inflict some damage to Kaido not beat him but damage him.

I will be very disappointed in Luffy.

Everyone in the crew has a role to play. Zoro was willing to die to save Luffy's dream even though he has such a great ambition. Zoro begged to Mihawk, the guy he wants to beat, for Luffy's sake. It doesnt make any sense that the first yonko Luffy is aiming to beat is killed by Zoro! In that case, the most disappointed person will be Zoro himself.

Some of you Zoro fans here probably forgot the hierarchy of the crew, but Zoro understands this better than anybody from the strawhats, even more than Luffy:

He knows Luffy outranks him and he is always be happy to settle for the 2nd best and theres no shame in that

He has high expectations of Luffy.
Remember, his loyalty towards Luffy, his trust, expectations and admirations towards his captain makes him so great. Zoro shines brightest in moments like "nothing happened" when he abandoned his ambition and life to save Luffy.

Sometimes I doubt whether these new generation of Zoro fans actually understands his character. Saying more ridiculous stuff about Zoro doesnt make you a bigger Zoro fan, it makes you an annoying dumbass. And such actions only generate more hate towards Zoro.

To sum up:

Last edited:

Everyone in the crew has a role to play. Zoro was willing to die to save Luffy's dream even though he has such a great ambition. Zoro begged to Mihawk, the guy he wants to beat, for Luffy's sake. It doesnt make any sense that the first yonko Luffy is aiming to beat is killed by Zoro! In that case, the most disappointed person will be Zoro himself.

Some of you Zoro fans here probably forgot the hierarchy of the crew, but Zoro understands this better than anybody from the strawhats, even more than Luffy:

He knows Luffy outranks him and he is always be happy to settle for the 2nd best and theres no shame in that

He has high expectations from Luffy.
Remember, his loyalty towards Luffy, his trust, expectations and admirals towards his captain makes him so great. Zoro shines brightest in moments like "nothing happened" when he abandoned his ambition and life to save Luffy.

Sometimes I doubt whether these new generation of Zoro fans actually understands his character. Saying more ridiculous stuff about Zoro doesnt make a more loyal Zoro fan, it makes you an annoying dumbass. And such actions only generates more hate towards Zoro.

To sum up:
Zoro giving the final cut to Kaido is a cheap move and yet a greater achievement for him than killing Mihawk

or .... let's even hype the fuck out of Mihawk and say "equal"

Oda won't let any one but Luffy beat Kaido cause he is the only member of army who can go higher than beating Kaido in next arcs

Oda never let Zoro do anything that great for plot ... no reason he do it now

He has high expectations from Luffy.
Remember, his loyalty towards Luffy, his trust, expectations and admirals towards his captain makes him so great. Zoro shines brightest in moments like "nothing happened" when he abandoned his ambition and life to save Luffy.

Sometimes I doubt whether these new generation of Zoro fans actually understands his character. Saying more ridiculous stuff about Zoro doesnt make you a bigger Zoro fan, it makes you an annoying dumbass. And such actions only generate more hate towards Zoro.

To sum up:
You thoughts come from the idea of Zoro soloing Kaido.
Which is not what ppl think when the idea of him killing Kaido is brought.

We talk about the idea of Kaido dying by the hands of someone ( not being defeated or outclassed ) in this case Zoro is the option suggested .

If the only way is to kill Kaido but Luffy is unable cuz he's someone that simply doesn't kill ( blame Oda) Zoro has the building ( being the next Ryuma) to do it right?

How does the Ryuma stuff fits in your head? ( Or you think is baseless arguments that Oda brought without any future plan?)