• 2/5

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • 1/5

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • 0/5

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
? ExCrly how were not portrayed the same? Lol

You do know that sanji doesn't actually turn invisible right? Which means he uses extreme speed to not be perceived by his opponent

King did the exact same thing. Only issue is that unlike queen zoro can perceive that level of speed lol
Queen doesn't have observation haki but he still saw the germa boy coming.

Ik the difference between the anime and manga and it is why I keep saying in the anime.

Also with Sanji it isn't downplay he sent a dude flying with his kick and people act like he sent him into the stratosphere.
He basically did
Queen flew even above Onigashima and then to an entirely new island like a missile
Post automatically merged:

? ExCrly how were not portrayed the same? Lol

You do know that sanji doesn't actually turn invisible right? Which means he uses extreme speed to not be perceived by his opponent

King did the exact same thing. Only issue is that unlike queen zoro can perceive that level of speed lol
Sanji did it for seconds to almost a minute
King did it for a mere second

Zoro was also unable to perceive Sanji running across the island of egghead, blitzing a light speed seraphim lazer+saving edison in the process. He even says “hm?” With a question mark

Sanji also ran across the island again to save nami while Zoro factually couldn’t do the exact same nor could King in the same situation

Queen doesn't have observation haki but he still saw the germa boy coming.
And yet Queen is confirmed to have it in vivre cards along with all tobi roppo jack and King

stick to making racist undertones yowards black people in your comments. You’re damn sure better at that then you are at powerscaling

Last edited:

This fight is also similar in nature
Zoro vs Mihawk to feature Gate of Babylon as Mihawk's Noble Phantasm confirmed? :crazwhat:

I can see it now:

Zoro: "I've got 3 Black Blades now, Hawkeye! Your move!"

Mihawl: "3? Oh, my, that's cute."

And then Gate of Babylon with all black blades make an appearance. :kobeha:

King in the anime is far far above his manga self lmao

Mf was about to destroy the island
Lmao, people look at King in the manga and they say, "This guy is overpriced."

People look at him in the anime and say, "How the fuck does he not have 2 billion bounty at least?"

:suresure:

Last edited:
It’s a real tragedy Oda didn’t explore King more or give him more screen time to spit lore

Wano gave capacity to so many bullshit characters smh
When all is said and done, Wano will forever be remembered as one "What could have been" story. :pepecafe:

Wished we could gotten why King is waiting for Joyboy, I imagine we'll get the answer (indirectly) eventually but I wanted to get his perspective on it.
Think of it from the perspective of a lazy fraud like Lolda. If he had put panels detailing the history of Kaido and King, there would be no more panels left to show popular characters like Raizo or Fukurokuju. :pepebusi:

And this Zoro fight is badly written in the manga and then it’a animated with a bunch of colors and DBZ effects… And it made shit up and changed what was written in the manga
Okay, your saying it was not a well written fight in the manga, then you are complaining that it didn't stick to the manga(which you don't think is very good)???

Yeah, nah bruh.

The fight in the anime is better executed than the manga, with its changes being a ton more impactful.

Mixed feeling with this episode.

At the same time that i really liked the moments Zoro and King are in the swordfighting and the episode did a really good work for King character, i really hate the way they make some of Zoro attacks like look like laserbeams, he flying around like Goku and all this rocks floating, like WTF?
Lol. The 12 year olds will love it. That's who they made this for.

What the anime proved

1. King is vastly superior to Kakuri in terms of AP, Durability, Speed, DC, AOE, Manuverability, and Defense.

2. Kings last attack was Yonko caliber. The same cannot be said for either sanji or katakuri or marco.

3. King just like sanji turned completely invisible when using his super speed yet zoro countered effortlessly. So there is 0 proof that sanji is above king in speed especially when sanji fought a person vastly slower than himself and zoros opponent.

4. King even in flame mode was scared of zoro attacking him and defended himself with a sword even though he had his flame on.

5. King had his flame on while using his final grand attack in which zoro still actually cut him

6. Zoro seems to have better portrayal of observation haki in comparison to sanji since he was able to track the movements of someone as fast or even faster than germa bossted sanji

7. This also proves that zoro indeed used coc to pushed king off him trying to take his blades

8. Anime also proves that zoros stamina was fine. It was simply enma still handicapping zoro trying to take to much of his haki while he was ending king.

9. Anime also proves that King's fire did indeed become MAGMA in form and heat.
Bias and delusion
Typical zoro zkk tard

What the anime proved

1. King is vastly superior to Kakuri in terms of AP, Durability, Speed, DC, AOE, Manuverability, and Defense.

2. Kings last attack was Yonko caliber. The same cannot be said for either sanji or katakuri or marco.

3. King just like sanji turned completely invisible when using his super speed yet zoro countered effortlessly. So there is 0 proof that sanji is above king in speed especially when sanji fought a person vastly slower than himself and zoros opponent.

4. King even in flame mode was scared of zoro attacking him and defended himself with a sword even though he had his flame on.

5. King had his flame on while using his final grand attack in which zoro still actually cut him

6. Zoro seems to have better portrayal of observation haki in comparison to sanji since he was able to track the movements of someone as fast or even faster than germa bossted sanji

7. This also proves that zoro indeed used coc to pushed king off him trying to take his blades

8. Anime also proves that zoros stamina was fine. It was simply enma still handicapping zoro trying to take to much of his haki while he was ending king.

9. Anime also proves that King's fire did indeed become MAGMA in form and heat.
King's flames are ridickulous.
Also I disagree. Sanji and Katakuri may not have Yonko level ( or even Admiral level stats ), but Marco arguably does.