Glad Dabi isn't apologizing but wished he could gone out with a bang, would of fit his character better. Him rotting in a prison just feels meh, but I guess his body is so broken that he might just end up in some facility.....

Endy basically guaranteed a great ending. He'll retire as a war hero with everyone's respect, have the hero son he always wanted, his family will probably forgive him now, and he'll get the chance to be there for the son he thought he lost.

Glad Dabi isn't apologizing but wished he could gone out with a bang, would of fit his character better. Him rotting in a prison just feels meh, but I guess his body is so broken that he might just end up in some facility.....

Endy basically guaranteed a great ending. He'll retire as a war hero with everyone's respect, have the hero son he always wanted, his family will probably forgive him now, and he'll get the chance to be there for the son he thought he lost.
Are we sure he is still alive? It seems like in his last moments he was about to die and with his condition I feel like he should be dead, but knowing Hori he will probably have Dabi live and just have him simply locked up.

Are we sure he is still alive? It seems like in his last moments he was about to die and with his condition I feel like he should be dead, but knowing Hori he will probably have Dabi live and just have him simply locked up.
Think if he was going to die we'd get a bigger emotional moment. Feels unsolved until we hit the aftermath/epilogue.

Dabi seems destined to end up in some facility where his family can visit him freely and help nurse him.

And he should 100% be dead, he has fourth degree burns on his entire body. And even pre war the doctor said he should of been dead months are the coma so we know he wasn't in good condition beforehand. But shonen doesn't need logic.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Hope Todorokis finally die and we are free of this boring family drama.

This should be resolved during the first war.

Also. Is Bakugo really dead xD? Wasn't that Edgeshot or whatever guy meant to patch him up?

Shoto coming in to save the day was anti climatic and left a bad taste. Too easy, too cheap of an end.

Shoto already beat Dabi before no real need for all this circus

Shoto being the one who put an end to all this feels undeserved. Endy and Rei should have been the one helping Dabi and closing this page.
How is it anti-climatic???

Like, its literally the thing thats been built up all this time.

And again, he didn't beat them with his family, which is what happened this time, and they even make clear that Shoto couldn't have stopped Dabi if his family wasn't there.

And how is Shoto being there undeserved. THIS IS HIS STORY LOL. He is the main character of the Todoroki family.

And again, he didn't beat them with his family, which is what happened this time, and they even make clear that Shoto couldn't have stopped Dabi if his family wasn't there.

And how is Shoto being there undeserved. THIS IS HIS STORY LOL. He is the main character of the Todoroki family.
Lmao Rayan thinks Endy is the MC of the todoroki plot line 😂

Ending of this fight wasn't bad and expected, just though Shoto doing a rehash moment of his earlier fight was boring. Also don't think Hori is good enough of a writer to have Dabi survive without it coming off tone deaf in the aftermath.

If I have to see Shoto tells his friends that he's going to help his mass murdering brother atone for his sins I'll lose it. lol

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Yes it is

Shoto coming in clutch like that was lame as hell.

Shoot just come in to do the exact same move he already did on Dabi….. Yeah great

What was the point of their previous fight and Shoto victory of it was for Shoto to come back again just to end Dabi the exact same way.

Endy and his family doing something is meaningless, just because Shoto said it doesn’t make it great. Their part in the whole thing were lot too small.

Endeavor and his family just stalled Dabi for 3 chapters where really nothing happened, no real and powerful dialogue or feelings etc. Everything was so shallow.

The whole thing didn’t work : you don’t have Shoto winning his solo fight against Dabi to have him running full speed toward Dabi just to do the same thing again.

If they really wanted Shoto to end Dabi like that (still weak but better) they should have had make Shoto losing the first time and surpass himself this time to extinguish Dabi fire.

And frankly the whole thing was much more about Endy and his relation to Dabi than it was about Shoto and his relation to Dabi.

Endy since he became N1 became like the 3/4/5 most important/relevant/proéminent member of the cast.

So yeah that ending of the family drama was lame and anti climatic as hell.

#Endy4MC !

G

Gorosei Informer

Mid Hero strikes again. How underwhelming. Not expecting any good for Toga now especially too.
:goatasure::mihugh:

Hori just needs to end the series at this point. Deku's dad is still a complete anomaly too with no solid explanation for his absence, beyond what we're given already.

Dabi should have been dealt with by Rei and Endeavour especially. Have all the family witness including Shoto but have Rei and Enji bear the burden of their mistakes and redeem themselves with him, with Enji dying imo and Rei surviving but with burns and thus karmic irony.

I wouldn't want the Todorokis to become orphans but I do feel Enji should have died at least, as much as I like him as a "hero".

In some ways I kinda expected Rei to go out with freezing her and Dabi permanently in an embrace, "cooling him down permanently" and "failing to save him before" when he incinerated himself to ashes pretty much accidentally.

There are better ways Hori could have handled this but alas.

Also the whole thing about Crimson Riot disappearing and the subtle teases of him with Machia and Kirishima, the implied connections went nowhere too. At least it seeemed like Crimson would have been Machia or Hori could have written it so Machia killed Riot or something.

Hori just needs to end the series at this point. Deku's dad is still a complete anomaly too with no solid explanation for his absence, beyond what we're given already.
The explanation is what the manga gives us

He works abroad. End.
Post automatically merged:

The aim was clearly to have the entire Todoroki family participate in Dabi's defeat, as they had promised themselves, moreover.