Current Events The hypocrisy behind people saying Luffy can't fight Akainu because of Imu is astonishing

The same people who claim Luffy can't fight Akainu because Imu is around and there's also Blackbeard also believe that Sanji is beating an ADMIRAL + a GOROSEI member + his BB match-up :kobeha:
They also even entertain the idea that he could get a FOURTH OPPONENT in the form of a HOLY KNIGHT

Something's not clicking here right?

It really gets the nogging jogging that people think oda introduces enemy organization structures to let them fight against their headcanon fan favorites. Obviously like always 99% of the villains are battle in way or other against the strawhats. Must be the brain worms

Reminds me how people thought lucci/cp0 is gonna fight against the revos, lmao

I’m confused on what relevance a main character fight line up. Has to do with Akainu.

everybody that read MF already knew Akainu barely, if at all stronger then oldbread. He has no business fighting PK lvl opponents. Hence the current events!!!

Sanji fighting an Admiral or gorosie prettty much a lock at this point. He’s a top 3 SH regardless of where he ranks compared to Luffy/Zoro. Also fighting teach crew been legitimately foreshadowed since pre skip. Holy knights are grand fleet lvl fodder.

The same people who claim Luffy can't fight Akainu because Imu is around and there's also Blackbeard also believe that Sanji is beating an ADMIRAL + a GOROSEI member + his BB match-up :kobeha:
They also even entertain the idea that he could get a FOURTH OPPONENT in the form of a HOLY KNIGHT

I think the issue is people act like all of these fights will exist in one concentrated arc and not at separate points. Sanji can fight a BBP, RHP, Admiral and a Gorosei if they all exist at separate points. Imo, the only exception to this is I believe the RHP, BBP and CG all go down together by the time Luffy becomes PK, but that could be a massive free for all fight for the 4th RP or One Piece itself

Oda can make Sanji fights everybody. And people would still complains it's bad writing.

The more you accept that Sanji will surpass all beside Luffy's EOS opponents, it's better for you and others.:pepecroc:

Thats just the Sanjino's desperate fans.

BBP are bozos anyway.
Sanji could have a skirmish with an Admiral and then defeat a Gorosei or the other way around.
We know nothing about the Holy Clowns but im willing to bet most of them are bozos aswell.

Even if Sanji fights all those people that's maybe 2-3 chapters for at most 12 chapters. Luffy vs Blackbeard alone could be that many chapters

Pretty much every fanbase seems to be like that. Most don’t have a problem with their faces fighting multiple characters in this final saga.

It’s specific fans that don’t want Luffy to fight Akainu because they don’t like what that implies about his strength.
That’s why some try to pass him off to other characters (even when it changes nothing in the strength department), or pretend to believe that the most personal and longest-standing mutual conflict in the series will be brushed over quickly.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
I’m more surprised people think Sanji will have four fights when he’s had two real one vs ones in fifteen years.

I’ll be impressed if Sanji vs S Shark gets properly done, let alone all the others.

Idk why any of the Yonkofans are feeling good about Imu and Gorosei being the final villains. It just means that the Yonkos themselves are second fiddle to the Gorosei in this case (not that I believe this).
If Im is the final villain then that means that BB is also not the final villain. If BB is defeated first and then SHPs fight the WG which most likely requires going through the marines, then the Admirals still will have better portrayal then Yonkos because BB has been defeated earlier, unless it requires a team effort or Luffy wins like against Kaido.

Sanji fans...

In the sunny you dont send women to kitchen, they have Sanji
That's bc he is the best In his profession

Post automatically merged:

Idk why any of the Yonkofans are feeling good about Imu and Gorosei being the final villains. It just means that the Yonkos themselves are second fiddle to the Gorosei in this case (not that I believe this).
If Im is the final villain then that means that BB is also not the final villain. If BB is defeated first and then SHPs fight the WG which most likely requires going through the marines, then the Admirals still will have better portrayal then Yonkos because BB has been defeated earlier, unless it requires a team effort or Luffy wins like against Kaido.
.. Defeated earlier.. So what a top logia guy got beaten pre time skip

I know it has nothing to do with this thread completely but I would have loved it if Sanji was only a bit weaker/directly behind Zoro but unfortunately without CoC haki and it’s advanced applications your potential tops at being Admiral level unlike Zoro who can proceed to Yonko and PK and EOS level