Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1104 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing Trollda Caribou is gonna come in with the logia awakening or somehow Caesar /s. Awakenings are banned for most top tiers at least apparently.
I thought Blackbeard could be the first Awakened Logia, but, I think his Logia is actually a Mythical Zoan, like Luffy.

Oda's so fucking weird about Awakening.

That did not stop don from doing even more advance shit even after taking that attack so no he did not get nerf .
Don did his awakening plus a bunch of differnt moves and fight for 30 plus mins after taking that attack .
There no way to call that attack a nerf even if did damage to don.

As for Oda he said luffy would move on his own which did in WCI but he depend on people since they were there in DR.
Which mean he could write that and still end up the same way like how he did WCI.
Ummm yes. His AP durability reaction speed and endurance all got massively nerfed. If he didn’t get nerfed his awakening would have completely overwhelmed and killed luffy.

And where would he run in Dressrosa?

Damnnnn Doffy got jumped and wasn't allowed to recover then was thrown off the island and blown up and fell into a volcano?
Must have missed that panel. Crazy.

"Nerfed him to the ground" He still stitched his organs up lmao.
Without Law, Trebol, Bellamy, etc. Luffy would have still won the fight.
And oda specifically wrote that what he was doing wasn’t healing and Doffy still retained the damage.

Luffy vs Doffy both fresh, Doffy would’ve destroyed Luffy.

When did oda call Kuros pussyfoot ability the power to disappear? Please post the scan
There's no need to go on a hunt of meta commentary. Everything you need is in the manga:
That is a page of Kuro literally running between everyone. Has he not become invisible? Has he not disappeared?

After that, claiming "Sanji's the first to disappear through speed" becomes "Sanji's the first to disappear through speed if I ignore the times it's happened before". It's common sense that it depends on the opponent.

While Shanks would immediately behead Kuro on that very first panel, East Blue Nami wonders if it's all over because she can't even perceive Kuro.

Same difference between Shanks and Queen if Sanji speeds up before them.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
I thought Blackbeard could be the first Awakened Logia, but, I think his Logia is actually a Mythical Zoan, like Luffy.

Oda's so fucking weird about Awakening.
Oh yeah Blackbeard ofc! I also subscribe to Blackbeard being a mythical zoan and I want to believe enies lobby eternal daylight is caused by kizaru or a previous user of his fruit too. Punk hazard has to be the effect of Akainu and Kuzans awakenings, I'll be so damn upset if it's not lol.

I'm still salty we never had a big mom bringing onigashima to life naive either her awakening or Brook could do it somehow and be like pizarro with the skull on beehive ofc.

Oda really loves giving us false hopes i swear lol.

There's no need to go on a hunt of meta commentary. Everything you need is in the manga:
That is a page of Kuro literally running between everyone. Has he not become invisible? Has he not disappeared?

After that, claiming "Sanji's the first to disappear through speed" becomes "Sanji's the first to disappear through speed if I ignore the times it's happened before". It's common sense that it depends on the opponent.

While Shanks would immediately behead Kuro on that very first panel, East Blue Nami wonders if it's all over because she can't even perceive Kuro.

Same difference between Shanks and Queen if Sanji speeds up before them.
I’m saying Sanjis is the first time odas outright called it invisibility and the power to disappear.

No one else has had it called that outright by the author. Which is the exact point that regardless of how fast any opponent is; sanjis invisible because he has the power to become invisible.

Could they use their observation haki to counter it? Yea. Just like Sanji could against Queens form of invisibility; but to their eyes; sanjis conpletely invisible.

Ummm yes. His AP durability reaction speed and endurance all got massively nerfed. If he didn’t get nerfed his awakening would have completely overwhelmed and killed luffy.

And where would he run in Dressrosa?
That is head canon , no where in manga was this stated or even showed that law attack effect Don that bad.
If anything in manga you had both characters talk about damage both of them take .

That is head canon , no where in manga was this stated or even showed that law attack effect Don that bad.
If anything in manga you had both characters talk about damage both of them take .
It literally is shown. Prior to the attack luffy was getting completely overpowered in every clash and gesr2/3 couldn’t do shit to Doffy outside of Red Hawk (which law had to give an opening for)

Meanwhile post gamma knife Doffy was getting hurt by base luffys punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.