Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
To answer your list Im surprised you have Ozai above Zaheer, I feel like Zaheer was way more relatable in what he wanted to do tbh. Plus his fights were cooler.
Zaheer probably had more screen time than Ozai and definitely was fresh in motives and personality. But Ozai is Ozai man lol.

He treats Zuko like a bastard to spite his wife over notes she was trying to send to an old lover.
Is willing to kill Zuko when Azulon demands it.
He proceeds to have his wife poison his dad then tells her to leave or he'll kill Zuko.
Scars Zuko and sets his character up for all of the show.
Performed amazingly by Mark Hamill.

Even when he's not seen, like in the first two seasons, Ozai kind of is the Fire Nation and every evil thing we see them do is because of him. He's so integral to the story, I can't really put anyone above him, despite how the showrunners opted to exclude him from most of the series.

Lucci's performance against an awakened Emperor >>>> Sanji's perfomance against Kizaru.
Finaly! More fule for the anti-Lanji agenda.
:finally:
Sanjino is so weak
He can't last ten seconds against a top tier lmao

100 chapters ago Rooftop Zoro >>>>> Current Sanji
Killer to. :myman:

Roof top level is canon. Notice how everyone who says "Kaido top five is Odas top 5" denies the prophecy of "the strongest pirates of their generation".

The summary doesn't specify how Sanji blocked Kizaru's laser... If it was with Haki, then things don't look good for Kizaru's laser vs Top tier, because Luffy was eating the lasers while laughing, a Yc 2~3 can block to some extent
His laser is a basic attack.... Also we can't generalize based on sanji as he can't fir due to laser for plot

Zaheer probably had more screen time than Ozai and definitely was fresh in motives and personality. But Ozai is Ozai man lol.

He treats Zuko like a bastard to spite his wife over notes she was trying to send to an old lover.
Is willing to kill Zuko when Azulon demands it.
He proceeds to have his wife poison his dad then tells her to leave or he'll kill Zuko.
Scars Zuko and sets his character up for all of the show.
Performed amazingly by Mark Hamill.

Even when he's not seen, like in the first two seasons, Ozai kind of is the Fire Nation and every evil thing we see them do is because of him. He's so integral to the story, I can't really put anyone above him, despite how the showrunners opted to exclude him from most of the series.
Oh I agree that Ozai felt threatening through the entirety of the series, his shadow looming over our protagonists along the way. I just feel that after his reveal he lost a lot of his ''grander'' then life mystique if you get what Im saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.