Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oh I agree that Ozai felt threatening through the entirety of the series, his shadow looming over our protagonists along the way. I just feel that after his reveal he lost a lot of his ''grander'' then life mystique if you get what Im saying.
I actually saw an interview with the showrunners (including Korra's VA) and they said they intended for the reveal to show off...

How Ozai looks exactly like an unscarred Zuko, but older.

Then realized that kind of reveal only works in live format and not animated, where every character sort of looks similar by default lmfao.

Yeah, I wish Ozai got a bit more time but I also wouldn't want him to get boring. You can't have too many scenes of him sitting around or you'll get tired of him and he can't fight and lose before he takes on Aang or it makes Aang's job look easy.

Dont worry bruh the giants will force them back on the island
:josad:

But ive said this before, and Luffy always gets his matchups first or tends to start his fights earlier with multiple rounds, based on Arlong, Alabasta, CP9, Thriller Bark, Fishman Island, Dressrosa, and Wano.

So id wait and see how this whole Kizaru situation is squared first. Brook is clearly going to pick everyone else up and bring them down off the lab with his powers. At that point, we may end up seeing some matchups because you may end up getting this kind of scenario again where the crew needs to break out from the island:

I wouldnt be shocked if this is set up within the next 2-3 chapters.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
If Oda wrote Naruto, he would've had Naruto fight Itachi and not Sasuke. Main character fights the main villain :milaugh:
If Oda wrote Naruto, Luffy would defeat the entire Akatsuki (maybe giving one to Zoro and Sanji), solo Obito, the ten tails, Madara, Kaguya, and would single handedly defeat the everyone in the 4th great ninja war with everyone foaming at the mouth over him being Nika

Status
Not open for further replies.