Future Events Will history repeat itself? Egghead final match-ups

Will Luffy get his ass kicked by Kizaru?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let's see what Oda did in this arc.
Didnt allow Zoro to beat Kaku, didnt allow Zoro to beat Lucci, didnt allow Zoro to beat Seraphim.
What does that achieve narratively? It brings the hype down. You can see it yourself how each week, Zoro's power level is dropping despite him not appearing in chapters whatsoever. :blobevil:

What happens after Oda brings the hype down to an all-time low?
We literally saw the same formula used in Wano. The unthinkable happens and Zoro's hype skyrockets.
And unlike Luffy, he doesnt need countless hits to beat anyone. One serious high end move ends everyone.

Saturn and Kizaru remained on the island for a reason, despite everyone else evacuating - in order to get beaten.
The super buster call is done with Giant Pirates crashing the party.
Anti-Zolo Pirates have self-sabotaged long enough, it is time to reward them for their hard work. :myman:
You guys are mentally insane.
"The unthinkable happens".
What, Zoro defeating a B villain created ad-hoc for him to give him something to fight while someone else deals with the plot relevant enemies? Such an afterthought that he barely has a sword and his fighting style is so confused that it never actually showed an hybrid form as a Zoan?
:risicheck:

What, Zoro defeating a B villain created ad-hoc for him to give him something to fight while someone else deals with the plot relevant enemies? Such an afterthought that he barely has a sword and his fighting style is so confused that it never actually showed an hybrid form as a Zoan?
King has shown hybrid form
Its just because he is such a shit character oda threw together, he cant use his sword, because he has no hands in that form, and oda had to give him a sword because he is a zolo opponent

its the funniest shit :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The unthinkable indeed happened and will happen again.
The guy who couldnt beat Apoo despite Drake's help, cockblocked 2 Emperors and dunked on 4 Supernova peers on rooftop.
I remember the crying and the tears and begging Oda to stop doing it, lmao.

The guy who cant beat Kaku, Lucci and Seraphim comes in and one-shots Kizaru is indeed unthinkable for 99% of the audience.
Whether Zoro's Wano opponent was plot relevant or not is up for debate but one thing isnt - he was tougher than Kaido.
I am satisfied, I dont need Zoro's opponents to be plot relevant or have fame, I just need them powerful enough.

Zolo ran away after he said that :saden:

The unthinkable indeed happened and will happen again.
The guy who couldnt beat Apoo despite Drake's help, cockblocked 2 Emperors and dunked on 4 Supernova peers on rooftop.
I remember the crying and the tears and begging Oda to stop doing it, lmao.

The guy who cant beat Kaku, Lucci and Seraphim comes in and one-shots Kizaru is indeed unthinkable for 99% of the audience.
Whether Zoro's Wano opponent was plot relevant or not is up for debate but one thing isnt - he was tougher than Kaido.
I am satisfied, I dont need Zoro's opponents to be plot relevant or have fame, I just need them powerful enough.
So though that Oda gave so little thought to that fight that King suicided to let Zoro win because Zoro couldn't hit him :)
But I am sure you have some weird explanation of why he turned off the flames.
Along with your other fantasies, like Zoro being relevant to the plot, or Zoro having a character arc or any impact whatsoever other than being a hype tool for people like to to cater.
Same level as 6 years old that have chopper as the mascotte character.
:ihaha::ihaha:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Was that during Dressrosa when the arc was ending and Luffy was getting humiliated by Fujitora?
At the end when Fujitora sends Luffy flying.

So though that Oda gave so little thought to that fight that King suicided to let Zoro win because Zoro couldn't hit him :)
But I am sure you have some weird explanation of why he turned off the flames.
Along with your other fantasies, like Zoro being relevant to the plot, or Zoro having a character arc or any impact whatsoever other than being a hype tool for people like to to cater.
Same level as 6 years old that have chopper as the mascotte character.
:ihaha::ihaha:
Zoro vs King is the best fight of the arc whether he gave it little or big thought. :milaugh:
Indeed I have - because he thought a mere human could never catch him in the sky from a mile away - biologically incapable of winning.
He simply didnt know that there was no safe spot from Zoro.

Indeed Zoro is relevant, he is there to beat all those that Luffy himself cant - the swordsmen and a couple of non-swordsmen.
Zoro is nobody's hype tool, that's Luffy's job. If you want an Emperor to one-shot Luffy, you got it. If you want an Emperor to one-shot Zoro, you will be disappointed.
The man is simply built different. :goyea:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
They've always been mentally insane especially nik, look back at the Wano arc, where they legit thought that Zoro wouldn't fight King and would instead fight and kill Kaido, heck a few even said that Zoro would fight and defeat King and then kill Kaido.:suresure:
What did you say zoro was gonna fight at the start of wano genius ?
Go on we are waiting...

Luffys not losing to Kizaru.
And nobody is taking over his fight lol. I cant believe we are having this discussion again.

Even the image is so disingenuous to the topic because Zoro did no such thing after the fact. Even funnier is that image used in the context of Fujitora, an Admiral they think Zoro isnt fighting lmao

We truly live in backwards land.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
They've always been mentally insane especially nik, look back at the Wano arc, where they legit thought that Zoro wouldn't fight King and would instead fight and kill Kaido, heck a few even said that Zoro would fight and defeat King and then kill Kaido.:suresure:
Isnt that even worse for yall, the "sane" guys who thought Zoro would fight WsW or Jack at max?
The "sane" guys who through Zoro had to go through Doffy, Cracker and Katakuri in order to fight Emperors?
The "sane" guys who didnt think Zoro would fight, cut and scar Kaido?
:risiup:
When the "mentally insane Nik" gets more things right than sane guys, you know how bad things are. :milaugh:
Zoro taking Kizaru over would be better than ZKK, ngl, the fandom would be more upset about this... :kobeha:

Isnt that even worse for yall, the "sane" guys who thought Zoro would fight WsW or Jack at max?
The "sane" guys who through Zoro had to go through Doffy, Cracker and Katakuri in order to fight Emperors?
The "sane" guys who didnt think Zoro would fight, cut and scar Kaido?
:risiup:
When the "mentally insane Nik" gets more things right than sane guys, you know how bad things are. :milaugh:
Zoro taking Kizaru over would be better than ZKK, ngl, the fandom would be more upset about this... :kobeha:
Feel free to quote us on those claims.
You spammed for 4 years ZKK (ywo differe t k) and the only thing that got killed is your credibility and dignity

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Feel free to quote us on those claims.
You spammed for 4 years ZKK (ywo differe t k) and the only thing that got killed is your credibility and dignity
Feel free to go through countless takes of the "sane" guys to see Zoro's match-up according to them before the rooftop.
My credibility and dignity are just fine. I would spam ZKK all over again because why would I pretend there is no build-up for it.
In the end, I got more things right than all of those others from anti-Zolo squad and yet they are acting like they know shit. Hilarious. :catlewd:

Feel free to go through countless takes of the "sane" guys to see Zoro's match-up according to them before the rooftop.
My credibility and dignity are just fine. I would spam ZKK all over again because why would I pretend there is no build-up for it.
In the end, I got more things right than all of those others from anti-Zolo squad and yet they are acting like they know shit. Hilarious. :catlewd:
Lol you got 0 right.
If you yell for years that Zoro is going to Kill Kaido and Beat Kizaru, when these two thigns don't happen you got shit.
You might have said some sane and safe stuff just to cover back like a rat when your reaching didn't go anywhere, but we all know that the zoro stans are the most fanatical fanbase by a wide margin. And you guys prove it.
Just look at your signature, more fanfiction to fuel your mental illness.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Why do you like to shoot yourself in the foot... :ronalaugh:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/roronoa-zoro-versus-headcanon.821/
Read, son. You will see how much I got right. :myman:

If you yell for years that Zoro is going to Kill Kaido and Beat Kizaru, when these two thigns don't happen you got shit.
You might have said some sane and safe stuff just to cover back like a rat when your reaching didn't go anywhere, but we all know that the zoro stans are the most fanatical fanbase by a wide margin. And you guys prove it.
Ah, that's your copium? Because I got one thing wrong, all the things I got right disappear? :rolaugh:
I stood right here when ZKK didnt happen and called out everyone to trash me, if they can. Didnt go your way. :myman:
My signature is an illustration of what everyone should know - Power beats Fame.

Lol you got 0 right.
He has been respectfull in the conversation and didn t insult anyone but here you are calling him a ''rat'' and ''mentally ill''...
You may need to take a break.

Why do you like to shoot yourself in the foot... :ronalaugh:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/roronoa-zoro-versus-headcanon.821/
Read, son. You will see how much I got right. :myman:

Ah, that's your copium? Because I got one thing wrong, all the things I got right disappear? :rolaugh:
I stood right here when ZKK didnt happen and called out everyone to trash me, if they can. Didnt go your way. :myman:
My signature is an illustration of what everyone should know - Power beats Fame.
And that's why power fights emperors, admirals and top tiers while the other is an irrelevant 0 arcs character with no relevant enemies and that exist only to pander to edgy, childish fanboys.
Post automatically merged:

He has been respectfull in the conversation and didn t insult anyone but here you are calling him a ''rat'' and ''mentally ill''...
You may need to take a break.
Spamming is just as unpolite, but you are alright.
Rat is going to far, although i use it to describe the rat-like act of avoiding everything against them and slide around.
The mentally ill is self explanatory, i believe they simply are.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
And that's why power fights emperors, admirals and top tiers while the other is an irrelevant 0 arcs character with no relevant enemies and that exist only to pander to edgy, childish fanboys.
That why another representative of Power waits for Zoro and happens to be above Yonkos, Admirals and all other top tiers.
That's why that guy happens to be the only character with World's Strongest title left in the world.
The mentally ill is self explanatory, i believe they simply are.
There is nothing mentally ill about supporting ZKK after Oda himself drew Zoro saying >I came here to cut Kaido into pieces.
To think that supporting ZKK from that moment onwards is mentally ill is simply horrible reading comprehension. Or Zorophobia.:kayneshrug: