Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it is.

But the manga need to have a pacing, and looks like Oda is starting to tie things to get to the final arcs. It is absolutely normal to have moments where the MC is going to have the spotlight.

Specially now, that we're getting FINALLY a mystery that has been up for 20 YEARS! Can you imagine it? Thousands of fans died in these years and won't be here to SEE what is the truth.

And you guys are complaining because you wanna more Zoro panels. :lusalty:
Wrapping up the story doesn't mean that you'll have Luffy solo an Admiral+Gorosei some weeks after getting his butt kicked by Caesar Clown. Sharing his opponents wouldn't have hurt the pace at all, hell even with Awakened Lucci Oda had make sure to have him clowned by Nika first and only then he gave him to Zoro. If I wanna read a story with an OP protagonist there's much better choices than One Piece.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
The Sanji memes this arc aren't as good as Zoro's
nothing can beat "lend me some haki Oden, this is base Lucci"
Goofy lobotomizes everyone around him to become mindless worshippers , nika side effect
Godfy top 1 is the worst thing to come out of a Straw Hat fandom

Wrapping up the story doesn't mean that you'll have Luffy solo an Admiral+Gorosei some weeks after getting his butt kicked by Caesar Clown. Sharing his opponents wouldn't have hurt the pace at all, hell even with Awakened Lucci Oda had make sure to have him clowned by Nika first and only then he gave him to Zoro. If I wanna read a story with an OP protagonist there's much better choices than One Piece.
Ok, keep coping then

Lucci stated that the straw hats won't leave without him (zoro)

Well guess what all the strawhats including sanji are leaving except luffy.

So the last remaining straws hats to leave will be luffy and zoro.

Trust the process
As I expected, Strawhats will separate again. Luffy and Zoro stay back, while the rest head to Elbaf. Just like with the Marines leaving Saturn and Kizaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.