Speculations What can Luffy do with Kizaru now? Give me the best alternatives.

What can Luffy do with Kizaru?

• Luffy decapitates Kizaru.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luffy drowns Kizaru in the sea.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

He could make a new named attack "Gomu Gomu No Dawn Flick" and flick Kizarus head off, he could just grab Kizaru's head and break his neck, he could just crush Kizarus head or he could rip him in half, he could concentrate internal destruction haki into his fist and just break every single bone in Kizarus body etc etc. There's no shortage of the things Luffy could do to him, but for plot sakes Luffy will be nerfed and do something stupid again, like throwing him away or smashing him through buildings etc etc. Anything that does as little damage as possible so it'll off course be the most likely option of releasing him so he can beat him again :cheers:
I agree, the plot or Saturn has to save kizaru here once again.:cheers:

A gentle reminder to all of u: haki is not seastone. Haki can't nullify kizaru's df. This meaning that kizaru can split his self and escape the grip
obv only if oda lets him use his brain :pepecafe:

so nika can't hold kizaru in the grip, theoretically, for more than few seconds and i think that isn't enough to defeat him :pepecafe:

he will throw him again but this time with damages :luffyswat:

maybe against saturn :pepebusi::datas:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Wow, what a joke, if Saturn doesn't do something soon to save Kizaru he's going to die without air or with his organs squeezed, Saturn-chan, head of the corporate slave, better hurry up.
This doesn't address what I referred to. This is just a panel of Kizaru being squeezed really hard after being caught offguard.

Only the follow up to this matters. But obviously you're just trolling. I just wanted to let you know the panel you keep spamming doesn't mean what you think it means, it actually makes Kizaru look like he was not worried about being trapped in Luffy's clutch.

He could send him flying without doing any damage and continue with not helping Zoro to quickly dispose of Lucci, saving him from an excrutiating battle. Oh, wait... wrong chapter

I agree, the plot or Saturn has to save kizaru here once again.:cheers:
Yup. That being said, I just realised that throwing him away would allow him to escape, I feel like Luffy may've learned from last time and he did say he'd not let either escape, so idk maybe Oda would not just have Luffy throw him away? I feel like using internal destruction haki into the fist and blasting it into Kizaru will KO him for a bit and allow Luffy to focus on Saturn whilst Kizarus laid out on the floor. Alternatively he may keep on holding Kizaru and use his legs to stomp on Saturn :quest:

In the recent chapter, Luffy grabbed Kizaru and completely immobilized him. Luffy even unintentionally exerted a little force, causing Kizaru to start hurting and coughing up blood while releasing that bubble signifying heavy breathing. He's barely able to breathe. This isn't the first time this has happened; during the initial part of their battle, Luffy repeated the same thing:

However, Luffy made a strange decision. Instead of squeezing Kizaru and causing as much damage as possible, or holding onto him for as long as he wanted until Vegapunk and the others left, he decided to throw Kizaru into the sea. This decision is undoubtedly made to save Kizaru and also to demonstrate how much Luffy was holding back during the first part of the fight.

It turns out that now the same thing ended up happening, and Luffy is a little more willing to fight than the last time he decided to release Kizaru on his own. In this scenario, let's remove Saturn, so what options could Luffy take with Kizaru since Kizaru is completely immobilized in his hand, and Luffy's other hand is completely free to attack?

1st - Luffy punches Kizaru to death.
2nd - Luffy crushes Kizaru to death.
3rd - Luffy decapitates Kizaru.
4th - Luffy tortures Kizaru.
5th - Luffy drowns Kizaru in the sea.
6th - Other options.

@comrade @nik87 @MonsterKaido @Tejas @Hanzo hattori @SkySanji @M944 @GeneralP123 @Kerkovian @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @YonkoGodLuffy @Fleet Leader etc.. Fenaker
In current scenario I want luffy to use Kizaru as a stick and beat Saturn with it:suresure:

In this thread's scenario, squeeze him to death.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

In current scenario I want luffy to use Kizaru as a stick and beat Saturn with it:suresure:

In this thread's scenario, squeeze him to death.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

This doesn't address what I referred to. This is just a panel of Kizaru being squeezed really hard after being caught offguard.

Only the follow up to this matters. But obviously you're just trolling. I just wanted to let you know the panel you keep spamming doesn't mean what you think it means, it actually makes Kizaru look like he was not worried about being trapped in Luffy's clutch.
Dude, the only one trolling in this scene is Luffy for not having done the same as he did with Kizaru in this chapter, squeezing Kizaru until he starts leaking blood everywhere, breaking Saturn's machine.
However, Kizaru is indeed being trolled, trolled by Gear 5 throughout the entire arc. LMAO

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yup. That being said, I just realised that throwing him away would allow him to escape, I feel like Luffy may've learned from last time and he did say he'd not let either escape, so idk maybe Oda would not just have Luffy throw him away? I feel like using internal destruction haki into the fist and blasting it into Kizaru will KO him for a bit and allow Luffy to focus on Saturn whilst Kizarus laid out on the floor. Alternatively he may keep on holding Kizaru and use his legs to stomp on Saturn :quest:
Very well said, Kizaru might be out now or already knocked out by the squeeze, what remains is Luffy vs. Saturn 1 versus 1.

We should open a serious debate on Kaido and G5 strenght compared to Prime Roger/Beard
And rescale Younko, Admirals and Commanders

Luffy still didn't reached his peak unbelievable
disagree tbh
but we should open one in comparison to current contemporaries
in gear 5 who realistically has looked stronger than luffy......I dont think anyone has.