Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
Some leakers who leaked from stores in Japan got way too comfortable leaking shit without taking proper precautions, leading to arrests, and the whole leaking community being more cautious.

Now, Japanese police are targetting Twitter accounts that are connected to leaks. While this is recent, the reason for it is most likely the Gear 5 leaks from two years back.

I think that was the big "Oh shit" moment for Shueisha and the Japanese police when it came to just how big the problem had become. It's one thing now, but, think about Laugh Tale, and the One Piece itself.

Are they just going to let the One Piece itself get leaked? I doubt they want that.

SO, leading up to Laugh Tale, expect to see a much more serious effort and going after leaks. I'd expect more detailed leaks to get kept in smaller circles, since... let's be honest, look at some of the fucking fake leakers. Who the hell would trust them to not share information that could get people arrested?

The era of leaks thriving on Social Media could very well be ending if Japan is serious about going after real people via their social media accounts. Leaks will still occur in private spaces, but will take much longer to come out publicly on sites like this if that's the case.
Post automatically merged:

LOL I was not expecting that statement, that's hilarious. I love Tashigi but have serious issues about Oda's handling of her.

After Kuina's death it would be nice if Oda didn't crap on the most prominent swordswoman in the series.
Yes tashigi and smoker both . Tashigi is now a Koby fangirl and smoker is MIA .

Some leakers who leaked from stores in Japan got way too comfortable leaking shit without taking proper precautions, leading to arrests, and the whole leaking community being more cautious.

Now, Japanese police are targetting Twitter accounts that are connected to leaks. While this is recent, the reason for it is most likely the Gear 5 leaks from two years back.

I think that was the big "Oh shit" moment for Shueisha and the Japanese police when it came to just how big the problem had become. It's one thing now, but, think about Laugh Tale, and the One Piece itself.

Are they just going to let the One Piece itself get leaked? I doubt they want that.

SO, leading up to Laugh Tale, expect to see a much more serious effort and going after leaks. I'd expect more detailed leaks to get kept in smaller circles, since... let's be honest, look at some of the fucking fake leakers. Who the hell would trust them to not share information that could get people arrested?

The era of leaks thriving on Social Media could very well be ending if Japan is serious about going after real people via their social media accounts. Leaks will still occur in private spaces, but will take much longer to come out publicly on sites like this if that's the case.
Post automatically merged:

LOL I was not expecting that statement, that's hilarious. I love Tashigi but have serious issues about Oda's handling of her.

After Kuina's death it would be nice if Oda didn't crap on the most prominent swordswoman in the series.
It'd be so fucking funny to just have someone casually drop the One Piece on twitter and you accidentally see it when someone you follow retweets it or something