How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alice is pictured here within the Decks of the New World Cover Series. Kind of looks like a mini-Tashigi IMO. After his last secretary tried to kill him Iceberg went with a gradeschooler just to be safe LOL.

This is Alice lol:

Dont let Drumz know/see

:ronalugh::handsup::kobeha::fuah::jay-he:
What the hell, lol?

:risitexcla:

Yeah, no wonder I couldn't remember then. A lot of time has passed. Good memories, guys.

I was never concerned with Kizaru getting hit, the thing that made him really look bad was the fact that he tried everything and Luffy dodged all of his attacks. Kizaru is known for speed so that would be a bad look especially with a numbers advantage. In reality all it was Kizaru shooting a laser Luffy dodging and then taking advantage of when he grabbed Kizaru when he wasn't looking.

There was no fighting, it was a direct continuation of the last page where he got grabbed when he wasn't looking, can hardly call this a 2v1.

And true he didn't land in the sea, but the same happened with Lucci pre timeskip and he got back up to give one hell of a fight and beat the shit out of Luffy back in W7. So it might be a solid indication he's not done. I can't be too mad at that given what put Kizaru in this predicament in the first place was ignoring Luffy, not like he was engaged with him when he got grabbed.
"There's no fighting"
Yes they were lol
Both attacked Luffy and he dodged them and landed hits on them

They got embarrassed

Lucci, Doffy, KIZARU,...GOT SAVED BY PLOT when losing

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's not how it works, buddy. If we're debating durability, then those hits that made Saturn bleed wouldn't do anything to Kaidou; in short, Kaidou's body is more durable than Saturn's. The question is how both deal with things that can damage their bodies. Kaidou is already winning 1 to 0 here because his body is harder to damage than Saturn's... However, we need more answers to reach a conclusion. When Kaidou is superficially wounded, he deals with it by resisting the attack with his insane endurance + Zoan recovery that makes the wound disappear. Saturn deals with it using regeneration. We have to wait and see if this stuff is infinite or finite, if it depends on his endurance, etc...

I won't be surprised if Saturn becomes the new Marco.
It doesn't matter
There is no damage left on Saturn.
There is on kaido.

And Saturn is the weak one of the gorsosei.

motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK NIKA. FUCK SANJI. FUCK SATURN. FUCK GOROSEI. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
lmfao bro this is geniounly mentall ilness

Status
Not open for further replies.