How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancient Robot stalling Saturn solo is believable

But all 5???

Not to mention it would kill Gorosei hype
I think for 10 minutes its okay, provided its more about hyping the AK, Ancient Weapons and One Piece.

If 1 damaged Ancient Robot can hold them off at least for a certain amount of time, it would be interesting to see then what Pluton really can do, on top of the fact that Imu seems to have Uranus as his disposal raisinf sea levels. Id One Piece is in fact another physical AK weapon or object of power, then we could be in for some good shit when its shown.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
I still think there's a chance Saturn's regeneration is his exclusive gimmick from his df and the other Gorosei don't have it

But c'mon it's just a big ass robot. Im sure it's strong but stalling the Godhand equivalent of OP is too much lol
I feel they all can regen

And, as I said yesterday, only wank which matches nika wank is ancient kingdom wank.

The robot needs special fuel or nika to rise....he is definitely strong

@Paperchampion23
Some of us thought that Kuma was going to die and Vegapunk was going to survive, but it ended up being the opposite where Kuma survived and Vegapunk died.

Now the same thing might happen with Saturn and Kizaru, where Saturn will probably survive and Kizaru will die.

The arc still isn't over, so the possibility of Kuma and Saturn dying could still happen.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I feel they all can regen

And, as I said yesterday, only wank which matches nika wank is ancient kingdom wank.

The robot needs special fuel or nika to rise....he is definitely strong
I think it's more likely ancient Robot interrupts the summoning if they haven't arrived yet and just stalls Saturn

It's very likely the Gorosei already fought the ancient Robot since they're probably over 200 years old

Status
Not open for further replies.