Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
so now Kizaru is free or will we start hoping for a battle with Jupiter?
Too early for Saint Ju Peter. He will help Luffy tho.

Sanji has yet to acknowledge Vegapunk's death, so evil Sanji can't be ruled out.

Also, as I mentioned in the chapter thread, I can see Sanji doing something similar to what Ban did

Basically a stealth mission to save his captain while the best fighters in the world were focused on him. What he should have done on Cacao island :josad:

:gosecon: vs :stealthblack:
Post automatically merged:

It’s Nika piece now Oda will wank until eos so don’t expect any more action from Sanji in egghead . It doesn’t matter Sanji will fight Ju Peter God of Agriculture , admiral kick is part of Wanji’s resume .

Ju Peter vs Wanji
Woah :cheers: looks like I eat my words and Oda decided to bring my Christmas gift early .

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
You know I thought chapter 1108 and Toei episode that week was rough for us Sanji fans

Then, something clicked me

All 5 elders will appear + an admiral.

Luffy can't take on everyone.

So, I am sure Luffy will get some help to stop Elders and Admirals from going through the barrier.

Sanji is the only one out there along side Luffy who knows what's happening..who has seen VP die in his own arms

He's right there...

But...

What if...

What if....

Everyone else like Giants... Ancient Robot or perhaps even Zoro chip in to help Luffy but oda send Sanji carrying VP to Bonney to fight VAs:josad:

Another week of Taxi ji coming?
Jupiter Ascending it’s happening
Post automatically merged:

You know I thought chapter 1108 and Toei episode that week was rough for us Sanji fans

Then, something clicked me

All 5 elders will appear + an admiral.

Luffy can't take on everyone.

So, I am sure Luffy will get some help to stop Elders and Admirals from going through the barrier.

Sanji is the only one out there along side Luffy who knows what's happening..who has seen VP die in his own arms

He's right there...

But...

What if...

What if....

Everyone else like Giants... Ancient Robot or perhaps even Zoro chip in to help Luffy but oda send Sanji carrying VP to Bonney to fight VAs:josad:
Fake Sanji Stan spotted :feelsokeman: