ONE PIECE, CHAPTER 1109: TERMINATION

Rate the chapter:

• Total voters
The gorosei crash landing to egghead in an attempt to stop the truth getting out. Just watch how some of them branch off b lining to the lab and Gandhi runs into Zoro. :steef:

How they gonna escape now the 5 elders? Who is gonna fight them? We need some top tiers to fight them...i say Aokiji, BB, Luffy, Shanks, Zoro
Luffy can beat up most if not all of them. If he can easily handle Kizaru and Saturn then it will take 3 Gorosei members at the least to oppose him.

you don't honestly believe Kizaru is down though do you, tossing a guy far doesn't take him out of combat. And Gorosei and only coming because of Vegapunk's broadcast, not once has Saturn shown concern over Nika as a fighter.
lol do you even know WG been searching for the nika fruit for centuries?saturn and kizaru were there to secure buster call because of luffy is there. in fact they are so useless that saturn needs to summon all of gorosei there to make sure thing going according as their plan bcause admiral and 1 gorosei just getting pizza diffed. if luffy wasnt there, lucci and co were enough to accomplish the mission eliminate VP

Last edited:
Is such a nonsense to think Oda will start fights of the Gorosei vs Strawhats now, clearly the giants are there to make the SH escape safely, Luffy will clash with the Gorosei for a time and will be saved by the Giant Robot, making the opening for the SH's to escape and the Vegapunk message be broadcasted.

Btw, the Wano cover story can be the link for Teach pluton plotline

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Considering how much Oda is showing Nika off, one would assume he will allow him to beat at least anyone in this arc but so far he failed over and over again. Saturn remains clean, Kizaru remains clean, Lucci was clean, Seraphim were clean. Considering the amount of spotlight Sun God gets, it is quite a bad showing. I mean, it is consistent with Luffy's low damage but still, quite disappointing.

Considering how all matters in his vicinity are turned into a joke, even the arrival of all the Elders didnt hype me up.
Only Zoro can save this manga from going down the shitter. Him being sidelined for so long seems understandable now.
He is inside the barrier dome and to stop the broadcasting they have to go inside that dome and the strongest protector of all is up there.

In case people have missed it, real Vegapunk has died, there is a heart rate monitor going flatline Beep in one of the panels.
If he manages to broadcast everything he wants, he has served his purpose and even the satellites can be offed.
The question now is whether Mother Flame will fall into Imu's hands or not... I assumed not but with all Gorosei here, they could save York.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
One day you will understand that this manga is modelled solely around Luffy and that every assessment you ever make of him is severely biased by your Zoro wank; hence why no, Zoro can't save this manga because this manga isn't made for Zoro nor ever be in any way.
This manga is going to shit precisely because it revolves around Luffy so much.
All my assessments of Luffy's power have been spot on.
And yes, only Zoro can save this thing, only his fights have some weight to it.
The circus show in Luffy's fights are something nobody wants to see. :milaugh:
If we wanted Tom and Jerry, we would watch Tom and Jerry instead.

This manga is going to shit precisely because it revolves around Luffy so much.
All my assessments of Luffy's power have been spot on.
And yes, only Zoro can save this thing, only his fights have some weight to it.
The circus show in Luffy's fights are something nobody wants to see. :milaugh:
If we wanted Tom and Jerry, we would watch Tom and Jerry instead.
Then this manga started as shit because it's designed around Luffy in every possible way.

None of your assessments of Luffy's power are spot on because you ignore Oda and don't even want to understand this manga from the author's perspective, hence why you truly believe, without laughing at yourself, that what Oda intends to convey with Luffy as a fighter, be it throughout the story or in this particular arc, is that he's disappointing and left Saturn, Kizaru, Lucci clean even though any objective reader would see he has consistently subdued them. Again, this is Luffy's story, and only a biased madman would believe Oda intends to depict him as a weakling that can be low diffed by his underling, as you believe regarding Zoro.

The only of Zoro's fights which was bearable was Kaku's, and not because of Zoro but Kaku; and I can assure you the majority of the fanbase wants to see Luffy fighting more than Zoro, starting by the fact that Zoro's fights are a sidequest but Luffy's are the most relevant.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Then this manga started as shit because it's designed around Luffy in every possible way.

None of your assessments of Luffy's power are spot on because you ignore Oda and don't even want to understand this manga from the author's perspective, hence why you truly believe, without laughing at yourself, that what Oda intends to convey with Luffy as a fighter, be it throughout the story or in this particular arc, is that he's disappointing and left Saturn, Kizaru, Lucci clean even though any objective reader would see he has consistently subdued them. Again, this is Luffy's story, and only a biased madman would believe Oda intends to depict him as a weakling that can be low diffed by his underling, as you believe regarding Zoro.

The only of Zoro's fights which was bearable was Kaku's, and not because of Zoro but Kaku; and I can assure you the majority of the fanbase wants to see Luffy fighting more than Zoro, starting by the fact that Zoro's fights are a sidequest but Luffy's are the most relevant.
Luffy wasnt a Looney Toon for 1040+ chapters. Didnt jiggle all the time and asked villains if they are having fun.
Wrong again, son. I predicted all of Luffy's L's against Kaido so my assessment of his power is spot on. Better than anyone else's.

Oda clearly intends to show Zoro superior to Luffy as he has been doing from the start of the manga. Only the delusional casuals who ignore all the instances when Zoro dumped on Luffy can believe otherwise. Of course I believe Zoro can low dif Luffy because that is a realistic scenario between the two. Surely Oda would make it a lot more difficult but Zoro would win regardless. Have you seen even a single person recently saying - I cant wait to see Luffy fight? :milaugh:

Luffy wasnt a Looney Toon for 1040+ chapters. Didnt jiggle all the time and asked villains if they are having fun.
Wrong again, son. I predicted all of Luffy's L's against Kaido so my assessment of his power is spot on. Better than anyone else's.

Oda clearly intends to show Zoro superior to Luffy as he has been doing from the start of the manga. Only the delusional casuals who ignore all the instances when Zoro dumped on Luffy can believe otherwise. Of course I believe Zoro can low dif Luffy because that is a realistic scenario between the two. Surely Oda would make it a lot more difficult but Zoro would win regardless. Have you seen even a single person recently saying - I cant wait to see Luffy fight? :milaugh:
This manga is influenced in its core by Vicky the Viking, Tom & Jerry, Anpanman...; works that certainly have more to do with Luffy than with Zoro as characters. Gear Fifth was introduced recently, but this story is Luffy-centric since day one.

Oda has never, ever intended to show Zoro is superior to Luffy; which is why he wrote Mihawk describing Luffy's dream as harder than Zoro's; or why he linked Luffy's goal of freedom to becoming stronger than anybody else so he could protect his friends; or why he had Yamato saying Luffy is the only person in Onigashima capable of defeating Kaidou, while Kaidou acknowledged him as the first person in years to go toe to toe with him, while Joy Boy being the person who would be able to defeat Kaidou; or why he depicted the pirate king as the conqueror atop conquerors, which of course includes Zoro; or why, at the end of the day, it's Luffy who grows the most by defeating the strongest foes while Zoro's greatest achievement in this regard was getting frustrated because he couldn't even knock Kaidou down in spite of putting everything he had into his slash (reminds me of someone? Oh, yeah, Law tried too against Doflamingo but failed, since only Luffy could do so). Even in terms of goals and roles in the narrative, Luffy's power must be above the rest so he can put the final, and therefore biggest, threat of this story down. Simple as that.

If Oda put Luffy versus Zoro in a serious fight, you're delusional if you think Zoro would win. Again, this manga is modelled around Luffy. Zoro is a sidekick in this whole work yet you think the most realistic scenario is he'd defeat the main character and his captain for whom he bowed to Mihawk for training, captain who described Zoro's dream as pretty much the requirement to serve under the Pirate King or he would make him look bad?

By the way, you didn't predict all of Luffy's Ls against Kaidou because, unlike any of your crappy assessments predicted, ZKK never happened and Luffy ended up, as explicitly stated by Yamato, as explicitly recognized by Kaidou, as explicitly addressed by virtue of becoming Joy Boy, the only person capable of ultimately taking the W against the Emperor.

Meanwhile, Zoro ended up frustrated over his inability to even knock Kaidou down. That's the difference.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
This manga is influenced in its core by Vicky the Viking, Tom & Jerry, Anpanman...; works that certainly have more to do with Luffy than with Zoro as characters. Gear Fifth was introduced recently, but this story is Luffy-centric since day one.

Oda has never, ever intended to show Zoro is superior to Luffy; which is why he wrote Mihawk describing Luffy's dream as harder than Zoro's; or why he linked Luffy's goal of freedom to becoming stronger than anybody else so he could protect his friends; or why he had Yamato saying Luffy is the only person in Onigashima capable of defeating Kaidou, while Kaidou acknowledged him as the first person in years to go toe to toe with him, while Joy Boy being the person who would be able to defeat Kaidou; or why he depicted the pirate king as the conqueror atop conquerors, which of course includes Zoro; or why, at the end of the day, it's Luffy who grows the most by defeating the strongest foes while Zoro's greatest achievement in this regard was getting frustrated because he couldn't even knock Kaidou down in spite of putting everything he had into his slash (reminds me of someone? Oh, yeah, Law tried too against Doflamingo but failed, since only Luffy could do so). Even in terms of goals and roles in the narrative, Luffy's power must be above the rest so he can put the final, and therefore biggest, threat of this story down. Simple as that.

If Oda put Luffy versus Zoro in a serious fight, you're delusional if you think Zoro would win. Again, this manga is modelled around Luffy. Zoro is a sidekick in this whole work yet you think the most realistic scenario is he'd defeat the main character and his captain for whom he bowed to Mihawk for training, captain who described Zoro's dream as pretty much the requirement to serve under the Pirate King or he would make him look bad?

By the way, you didn't predict all of Luffy's Ls against Kaidou because, unlike any of your crappy assessments predicted, ZKK never happened and Luffy ended up, as explicitly stated by Yamato, as explicitly recognized by Kaidou, as explicitly addressed by virtue of becoming Joy Boy, the only person capable of ultimately taking the W against the Emperor.

Meanwhile, Zoro ended up frustrated over his inability to even knock Kaidou down. That's the difference.
You are still coping with Mihawk's comment on Luffy's dream... lol
We can easily check whose dream is harder - Has anyone reached Raftel and found the treasure before? Yes, Joyboy and Roger.
Has anyone beaten Mihawk? Nope, not a single one. :milaugh: You still havent realized that every SH dream is impossible to do.
Beating Mihawk is also impossible but yall keep coping that Zoro's dream is an exception.

You continue to cope with Luffy stronger than anyone else to protect his friends... He cant protect shit, Vegapunk just died on his watch.
Zoro has to save his life because he himself cant save his own let alone that of others. The narrative fools Luffy worshipers over and over again.

Luffy isnt the only one who could beat Kaido, Doffy or whoever. Zoro was always capable of it with less difficulty than Luffy. Zoro low diffs Hody while Luffy died trying.
I seriously hope Oda does put Luffy and Zoro into a serious fight just to see all the cope. I can guarantee you one thing, Luffy wont win.

Wrong over and over again, I literally did predict all of Luffy's Ls against Kaido making my assessment of his strength superior to all others who couldnt do the same and ZKK cant help you change that fact. :catlewd:

We can easily check whose dream is harder - Has anyone reached Raftel and found the treasure before? Yes, Joyboy and Roger.
Has anyone beaten Mihawk? Nope, not a single one. :milaugh: You still havent realized that every SH dream is impossible to do.
Beating Mihawk is also impossible but yall keep coping that Zoro's dream is an exception.

You continue to cope with Luffy stronger than anyone else to protect his friends... He cant protect shit, Vegapunk just died on his watch.
Zoro has to save his life because he himself cant save his own let alone that of others. The narrative fools Luffy worshipers over and over again.

Luffy isnt the only one who could beat Kaido, Doffy or whoever. Zoro was always capable of it with less difficulty than Luffy. Zoro low diffs Hody while Luffy died trying.
I seriously hope Oda does put Luffy and Zoro into a serious fight just to see all the cope. I can guarantee you one thing, Luffy wont win.

Wrong over and over again, I literally did predict all of Luffy's Ls against Kaido making my assessment of his strength superior to all others who couldnt do the same and ZKK cant help you change that fact. :catlewd:
:luffywat:fleetwatfleetwat:luffywat::pepebuggy:

bro ur delusional, man