Controversial Did Luffy's punches hurt Kizaru? Official translations conflicting interpretations

Did Luffy's punches hurt Kizaru?

• Total voters
Kizaru literally said he couldn't move the first time Luffy hit him with a serious attack. Denying what Kizaru himself said is just a sad attempt at coping about it.
IT WAS A HAX ATTACK. Oda wanted to take Kizaru and Luffy out of the story for the Saturn/flashback/Bonney/Kuma plot - thus he used "dizzyness" for Kizaru and Gear 5 time limit for Luffy, he wanted to take both of them out without actually damaging or defeating either of them!

Kizaru was dizzy and his opponent Luffy was out which is why he decided to recover from that. If needed he couldve easily fight on with dizzyness...

So no, that debunks nothing. Neither of my points (the 3 I listed), nor the statement of Luffy saying that he keeps coming back no matter what he does.
Post automatically merged:

Suit scaling, huh?
Admiral fans are inventing new types of scaling for their agenda :gokulaugh:
You made the whole squad laugh

IT WAS A HAX ATTACK. Oda wanted to take Kizaru and Luffy out of the story for the Saturn/flashback/Bonney/Kuma plot - thus he used "dizzyness" for Kizaru and Gear 5 time limit for Luffy, he wanted to take both of them out without actually damaging or defeating either of them!

Kizaru was dizzy and his opponent Luffy was out which is why he decided to recover from that. If needed he couldve easily fight on with dizzyness...

So no, that debunks nothing. Neither of my points (the 3 I listed), nor the statement of Luffy saying that he keeps coming back no matter what he does.
Post automatically merged:

You made the whole squad laugh

A literal punch to the head being defined as "hax".

This arc is being so harsh on so many fandoms.
Admiral fans were once just delusional.
They were constantly wrong, but they were at least somewhat consistent, I suppose.
But now, it's like they don't even know what they're doing.
They're now using anything they can to prove the Admirals are doing better than they actually are.
Pretending to know foreign languages all of a sudden, scaling off of cards and unofficial/foreign translations, and even claiming Star Gun made Kizaru dizzy and not paraplegic.
It's like watching a singer/actor go from this really beautiful/handsome and kind person to a fat retired mess, only here they were always kind of like a fat retired mess

Gonna go with original Japanese translation .

Rest of them I would treat it like kinder joy . Maybe they misinterpreted original Japanese text .

well at least Admiral fans will keep forum busy to spice up :funky: