Powers & Abilities Gear 4th = king of hell and ifrit jambe

Again. Ifrit Jambe doesn't fit here because it is the same as Diable Jambe out of timeskip.

Consider that Sanji could perform Ifrit Jambe before genes awakening like he used Diable Jambe before timeskip and then the genes awakening was timeskip. He pretty much doesn't even need haki now for Diable Jambe while he uses it just for Ifrit Jambe.

Is not like he is spending greatly amounts of haki in a short period like G4 or KoH.
Sanji couldnโ€™t use ifrit pre exoskeleton
Sanji still canโ€™t use it now without armament

If luffy also advances his haki further in the same order

Observation haki: possibly needed to upgrade it against the Blackbeard pirates
  1. Laffitte might be able to manipulate sound somehow against Sanji. If he ends up being a siren of some type itโ€™d be perfect. Making him hear things that arenโ€™t there
  2. Shiryu obviously able to make himself and potentially environment invisible gonna be a pain in the ass for Zoro
  3. Blackbeard potentially getting a third fruit that fucks with luffyโ€™s senses. Fanfic/theory but him getting a fruit that can somehow affect luffyโ€™s emotions could be cool. Itโ€™d make it harder for luffy to use observation haki and maybe even g5

1. Sanji showing off armament hardening would be cool even more so if he unlocks black flames. I guess he could technically learn tekai instead of hardening and maybe still use black flames too but idk. Either way black flame hype
  2. Zoro obviously learning how to make a black blade. Once he does once he does not only will it increase the strength of his blades but itโ€™ll help him reserve way more haki to use
  3. Luffy achieving a stronger version of his basic hardening could be cool aka hardening 2.0. With him basically having his own version of block mochi able to overwhelm characters with comparable base hardening
    • If not that or even hardening related maybe heโ€™d be able to use a passive version of armament and always have it activated like Kizaru seemingly. Not as interesting or visual as hardening 2.0 but eh

King of Hell might be even stronger than rooftop Ashura (which left scar and hurt Kaido) . While Gear 4 did nothing to Big Mom and Kaido. King of Hell look like Advance Coc Haki attack that only can be compared with Komusari and Bajrang Gun.
It's a billion times stronger brother. There's a reason why we will not see King of Hell 9 Sword Dragon Style until he faces Mihawk. It's too strong

Gear 2 is about Speed.
Gear 3 is about Power.
Gear 4 is about Haki.
Gear 5 is about Transformation.

Obviously Sanji's equivalent doesn't have the same power/base strength, something everyone here seems to miss.

What OP @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ meant is their similar thematic form.

I can say the same for Sanji.
- Gear 2 = Speed = Diable Jambe
- Gear 3 = Power = Exoskeleton mode
- Gear 4 = Haki = Ifrit
- Gear 5 = Transformation

- G2/Diable Jambe increases speed like Sanji said during Jabra fight.
- G3/Exo increases power like Sanji said during Queen's fight. We see this mode when Sanji switched eyebrow but doesn't use Diable/Ifrit.
- G4 needs Haki like Sanji said during Queen's fight. We see this when Exo + DJ/IJ used.

- G5 transforms, we can see Sanji's equivalent with that demonic looks during Bounty reveal chapter, when he realizes his bounty is lower than Zoro & Jinbe.

What if their armament power ups is just them somehow being able to use their power ups like g4, koh, and ifrit without a time limit or at least a way longer one. With them maybe having a constant passive use of it somehow always activated
  1. Luffy similar to big mom and/or kizaru maybe
  2. Zoro like mihawk and ryuma with a black blade
  3. Sanji maybe like Garp and Vergo always having some form of tekkai active
Not want to join slander Zoro's fan but most of the time he cut non-human material like a tree, a mountain, but except the weak woman he cut in half in Dressora, he didn't show that he able to cut anything.
Maybe against shiryu heโ€™d be forced to master it if he hasnโ€™t

Like what if shiryu during the end section of their fight decides to take it somewhere with a ton of people around

So that way he can use them to his advantage against zoro. Even tho zoro at that point can sense shiryu heโ€™s going to seemingly attack someone he cares about just to only cut shiryu hiding behind them

What if their armament power ups is just them somehow being able to use their power ups like g4, koh, and ifrit without a time limit or at least a way longer one. With them maybe having a constant passive use of it somehow always activated
  1. Luffy similar to big mom and/or kizaru maybe
  2. Zoro like mihawk and ryuma with a black blade
  3. Sanji maybe like Garp and Vergo always having some form of tekkai active

Maybe against shiryu heโ€™d be forced to master it if he hasnโ€™t

Like what if shiryu during the end section of their fight decides to take it somewhere with a ton of people around

So that way he can use them to his advantage against zoro. Even tho zoro at that point can sense shiryu heโ€™s going to seemingly attack someone he cares about just to only cut shiryu hiding behind them
Sanjiโ€™s Armament powerup will be about full body Haki. This is so that he can use Hell Memories with blue flame.

And the Exo is kinda like a permanent CoA.

Sanjiโ€™s Armament powerup will be about full body Haki. This is so that he can use Hell Memories with blue flame.

And the Exo is kinda like a permanent CoA.
Seeing Sanji in bull body armament would be wild lol. I do think heโ€™ll eventually finally show off hardening which will also help him maintain and strengthen his flame
He should be able to use hell memories with ifrit tho

Seeing Sanji in bull body armament would be wild lol. I do think heโ€™ll eventually finally show off hardening which will also help him maintain and strengthen his flame
He should be able to use hell memories with ifrit tho
Yeah, it's kinda weird to imagine. But if he needs CoA coating on his legs to withstand Ifrit fire, then he gotta use CoA coating on his entire body for Hell Memories level 2 ๐Ÿคฃ

Do you think Sanji will get FS?

Btw, for Zoro, I'm just waiting for his Breath of All Things to be confirmed VoAT. That is how I suspect him winning against Shiryu.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Base Luffy is enough

Yeah, it's kinda weird to imagine. But if he needs CoA coating on his legs to withstand Ifrit fire, then he gotta use CoA coating on his entire body for Hell Memories level 2 ๐Ÿคฃ

Do you think Sanji will get FS?

Btw, for Zoro, I'm just waiting for his Breath of All Things to be confirmed VoAT. That is how I suspect him winning against Shiryu.
Thinking about it if heโ€™s using invisible armament to use ifrit he should be able to fully coat his body in it without needed an armament power up
I do still think heโ€™ll get a power up with it regardless just so he can use stronger and longer lasting version

Pre exo imo
Without haki = just the normal diable jambe
With haki = stronger star vers

With exoskeleton
Without haki = no ifrit
With haki = able to use ifrit
Potentially with hardening = stronger star version

Nah I doubt zoro or sanji will get future sight
Imo their observation haki power ups will be to specifically help them beat shiryu and laffitte

Zoro using his to overcome what he canโ€™t see
Sanji using his to distinguish sounds or something. I think laffitte will have siren like powers