Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I dunno about that, they're more like partially anthropomorphised animals, most of them mostly look like animals that happen to be standing upright and given human emotions/mannerisms. There's a lot of credence to what Warback is saying in this case imo
Just wanna say I'm pretty sure animals do already feel human emotions and what not but I agree with the rest of the post

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Just wanna say I'm pretty sure animals do already feel human emotions and what not but I agree with the rest of the post
Oh I do agree! Although it's somewhat difficult to attribute the way we interpret emotions to animals IRL (since, y'know, we can't ask them), it's been observed a lot of species can and will express emotions like sadness, joy or loss for example. In this case I meant more that the minks show it with "human" expressions (you know, literal smiles, frowns, tears, etc etc.) if that makes sense!

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Logiko your description of Minks as "humanoid with animal atributes" might actually be offensives towards Minks since it has the underlining assumption that Humans are the default and animals are inferior in some way.
Maybe they would prefer to think of themslves as "animals with some humanoid atributes".

Maybe with this leftist racial type of logic you'll understand
Post automatically merged:

It's potato, potato. Zebras are black with white stripes or white with black stripes (i know one of them is correct that's not the point).

You can call them animals with people characeteristics or humanoids with animal characteristics, some are human like, others are just animals basically, it doesn't matter it's a cartoon with cartoon logic
I dunno about that, they're more like partially anthropomorphised animals, most of them mostly look like animals that happen to be standing upright and given human emotions/mannerisms. There's a lot of credence to what Warback is saying in this case imo
You can call them anything you want not my concern lol

But manga states minks are humanoid with animals attributes.

Manga says humans are lesser minks. That's the explanation we got so that's how we have to interpret it until oda change it

Reborn

Bonney is definitely sailing with SHs.

Vivi might join them in future as well.

So, which one will become full fledge SH or will oda keep both of them as SH in name or ally?

I think Bonney has best chance if anyone will join

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Bonney is definitely sailing with SHs.

Vivi might join them in future as well.

So, which one will become full fledge SH or will oda keep both of them as SH in name or ally?

I think Bonney has best chance if anyone will join
Vivi IS a Straw Hat, even if she never got to sail off with them after Alabasta. I'm really hoping she'll be back soon, if only temporary until the series ends, then perhaps she can go back to rule her country as she wanted to :kata:

Reborn

Vivi IS a Straw Hat, even if she never got to sail off with them after Alabasta. I'm really hoping she'll be back soon, if only temporary until the series ends, then perhaps she can go back to rule her country as she wanted to :kata:
She will definitely sail with the SHs again.

But as you have said she won't be full time SH crew member like others.

So, I feel Bonney could be the one

*enters thread, whoa, few pages, must be some interesting discussion!*

Meanwhile the thread:
Racism
Boobs
Furries
Shit posting
2 posts of serious nakama talk
Walls of text courtesy to Logiko

I guess I will get back when the chapter drops to discuss how the giants would be an amazing addition to the Grand Fleet or something.

Oh, and just to be on topic - biggest boobs in OP belong to this character!

Until we meet the giant chicks I suppose :catsure: