Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Thats like saying one shotting someone in KOH means Zoro went high diff with them.
Yes , if zoro is using KoH named attacks woth huge haki trails like dragon damnation it is.
DD was out of king pay grade. But oda had to end it grand and he did so. He already figured out king ability and could have beat with without it afterwards but mink medicine and enma drain already fucked hin.

This is no what the rest of the Gorosei came here for.
They came because they're in panick mode and afraid of Vegapunk's worldwide broadcast

Remember that they wanted to kill Vegapunk because of his Void Century research. If he reveals what he has discovered to the whole world then even killing him serves no purpose
Kizaru is depressingly weak I am ngl.

At this point I don't want Zoro to fight Kizaru at all.
I feel like Kizaru is beneath Zoro.
@EmperorKinyagi

Because you have to go by what the manga shows us, not what you want it to be. We have seen Zoro use 2 swords the majority of the time. That means he used 2 swords the majority of the time.

When the battle started, Zoro was using 2 swords. When we saw the battle in the next chapter, Zoro was using 3 swords. In the very next chapter, he was back to 2 swords. When the manga returned to their battle after the flashback, Zoro was still using 2 swords. That means he's been using 2 swords the entire time.

Plus, 3 swords, Zoro, are stronger than 2 swords, Zoro. If Lucci was too strong for 2 swords, Zoro would have switched back and used 3 swords, but he didn't.

Zoro vs. Killer was a low-diff. Zoro didn't use any 1 or 2 style name techniques like you did when he fought the zombie Ryuma. That once again shows how much he was holding back

Yes, Zoro is huff because awakening Lucci is a strong opponent and not easy for him to beat when he's using 2 swords and zero-name techniques. The point of the battles to show us Zoro with just 2 swords is YC1 level.

And I'm telling you, that's not how it works. We are going with what the manga showed us already, and it showed us that Zoro is still doing the same thing he did with Lucci, with or without 3 swords. Zoro is a character that changes his sword number according to attacks, like he did against Kaido and such. You can't decide how Zoro is doing with only his sword count. The context of it is what determine's how much effort Zoro puts in and such. For example, even though Zoro was using 3 swords against Pica the majority of the time, he wasn't putting in as much effort as Lucci.

3 Sword The Zoro attack didn't do anything to Kaido, while Kaido had to dodge one sword attack. its not about swords; its about how much effort Zoro puts into those swords and attacks. Yes zoro's ultimate attacks with 3 sword so he is able to perform his peak attacks with 3 swords but that doesnt mean every single 3 sword attack is stronger than 2 and 1 style.

The fight's diff isn't determined by how much they were holding back or not, bro; its how the fight is going. I can say the same thing about Killer: how he didn't have his scythe's, which Killer was saying, "If I had those, you would be dead" and such (we don't take it as face value because the result would be the same), but I don't because that's not something that determines the fight's difficulty. especially if its about Zoro's sword count.

Zoro already fought Lucci with 3 swords too, bro, and Lucci didn't use any named attacks either. Your idea of named attacks doesn't work here.

Zoro is Yc+ with everything he got, as we saw with King. fight 2 sword, no bandana, no left eye = Yc1 doesn't exist.

The fight is already mid-diff, and if Zoro shows any damage (not just cheek scract btw but some damage) or an extreme level of exhaustion, it will be a high-difficult fight. which is perfectly fine for Yc+ vs Yc1

@Peroroncino @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier @Cruxroux @Boiroy @CoC: Color of Clowns @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Nadel @Thaidakar @Shasha23 @Malio @Mr. Reloaded @Bisoromi Bear
You guys keep saying "GUI abandoned Zoro",this is not accurate at all.

I just asked for self ban because i want to avoid all the Zoro slander on internet and took a break of OP.

I promised myself that I would read OP again when Zoro chapter arrived and in the meantime I started reading other mangas.

I finally managed to finish Slam Dunk, started reading Vagabond, and next will be Vinland Saga.

Now that Zoro chapter has arrived, I'm here. That's all
Never said anything like that. Self banned myself for 2 weeks too. Anyway, welcome back zorobro

C

Cruxroux

just proved to you that he doesnt need G5 to fight him and you not only disregarded it but tried to gaslight me into accepting your flawed reasoning
There's no flawed reasoning.
You saw how G4 got treated by kizaru, it got negged with Nameless kick.
He needed to use Awakening and peak of his ability which consumes a lot of stamina.

Status
Not open for further replies.