Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just can't grant Zoro a W, can you? :seriously:

I ain't crazy enough to argue about that when Zoro basically used a new Santoryu technique but without ACoC and one shot an opponent who needed 3 hits to be put down by Luffy's strongest gear.

Also, Lucci is awakened. His recovery speed is insane. Did you forget how quickly the jail beasts recovered in Impel Down?
Awakened =/= being 100% after being beaten by Luffy and Stussy

Needing a new Santoryuo move and Ryuo (probably also CoC since there are haki sparks around) to beat weakened Lucci doesn't mean he did better than G5 using no haki.
Luffy used basic g5 moves who aren't above G3 in AP !

Lucci wasn't fresh when he started fighting Zoro...that's a fact

If Luffy used haki and failed to take down Lucci, I'll say Luffy looked bad

C

CensoredbyWG

New attack + ACoC to beat a non conqueror, non advanced haki user :kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

This is onigashima all over again, dude's gonna get violated by whoever he comes across, NEVER try dancing with luffy's enemies if you are only his mere underling

I just feel like beating Luffys sloppy seconds isnt something they should hide over but whatever lmao. Onto better things for both.

Hopefully Zoro and Nasjuro is a better fight.
Or Kizaru who knows.
wait....are you kidding right? I dont care if it is a sloppy seconds it is the way Loda presented the fight, Luffy put much more effort to take down Lucci than Zoro that simple (was in both case a low/diff). You can say why it took 20 chapter for Zoro well because Loda had to end all the other plot line before ending this clash with a base attack from Zoro. I can also ask why Luffy had to use G5 and not G4 or just base form to take down Lucci but nah,G5 for a brief moment was equal to awaken Lucci

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lucci tells Zoro that he feels an intriguing Haki. He's curious to check it out but he's still fighting Zoro.

Jinbei is speaking with Sanji via den-den mushi. Jinbei sees Zoro and Lucci still fighting and tells it to Sanji.

Sanji makes some snide remarks and calls zoro a "deadweight".

Zoro hears this and is clearly pissed.

Lucci uses the technique Shigan Madara the technique he used against Luffy in Enies Lobby but didn't hit. Zoro dodges and uses a new technique. Three Sword Style - Hahava Leopard Hunter This is not a "King of Hell" technique. It's base Three Sword Style.

(Hahava is one of the Eight Cold Hells in Buddhism)
So Zoro clears Lucci once he actually uses a named attack.

The fight was long, but duration of off panel fights don't matter that much (see e.g. Zoro vs Beetle Gifter).

Once Oda decided to focus on the fight, and the characters involved used named attacks Zoro quickly dispatched Lucci. I don't really care to debate whether this is a low diff or mid diff, but it's at least a comparable (if not better) kind of domination over Lucci as Nika did. And Zoro did this without using his Wano power up/strongest form.

Base Santoryu Zoro is able to dominate Lucci level characters.

I think many folks here need to revise their assessment of Zoro's power level upwards.

Cc: @Fujishiro, @TheAncientCenturion, @EmperorKinyagi, @pg13

Status
Not open for further replies.