Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Well it really depends id say if those techniques are low end ones and he was using basic haki. But I guess if Zoro didnt use ACoC then maybe?
Yeah apparently it's base 3 swords, that's what pew says.

It's legit low end and like Zoro says he could have ended it any time. Either way it's so ass because Lucci ended up being a stall device which was very bad for Guccis character.

I don't mind tho lol. Here's Pew post.

Lucci tells Zoro that he feels an intriguing Haki. He's curious to check it out but he's still fighting Zoro.

Jinbei is speaking with Sanji via den-den mushi. Jinbei sees Zoro and Lucci still fighting and tells it to Sanji.

Sanji makes some snide remarks and calls zoro a "deadweight".

Zoro hears this and is clearly pissed.

Lucci uses the technique Shigan Madara the technique he used against Luffy in Enies Lobby but didn't hit. Zoro dodges and uses a new technique. Three Sword Style - Hahava Leopard Hunter This is not a "King of Hell" technique. It's base Three Sword Style.

(Hahava is one of the Eight Cold Hells in Buddhism)

beating weakened Lucci isn't embarrassing for g5 luffy using basic moves

If Zoro defeated fresh lucci, we'll talk about it
You just can't grant Zoro a W, can you? :seriously:

I ain't crazy enough to argue about that when Zoro basically used a new Santoryu technique but without ACoC and one shot an opponent who needed 3 hits to be put down by Luffy's strongest gear.

Also, Lucci is awakened. His recovery speed is insane. Did you forget how quickly the jail beasts recovered in Impel Down?

Even I like sanji as a character , until it gets down to Agenda sailing which yall did a lot and akai didnt.
???? You still don’t understand. Memeing on a character doesnt mean I have an agenda against them. Dont be so insecure. I was trashing Luffy as well with memes and you guys were liking them.

I meme because I find the memes funny. Dont tell me how I should act.

Bro still coping on high diff.
I'll accept it if you accept it was extreme diff for luffy.
Given he used G5 (peak) + haki + 3 named attacks.
The diff depends on the casualness someone has when fighting.

Whitebeard used his quake powers on fodder marines but did he need it? Luffy was literally dodging Lucci while sleeping and Zoro was actually trying. That's the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.