Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda making sure Zoro takes a grand total of 0 damage from Lucci lmao. And I was told this was an extreme diff fight 😂

My boi is just lazy and needed some motivation to take out his opponent
These people is really claiming its an extreme diff fight where Lucci didn't even show landing any hit on Zoro and making Zoro down after fight, if thats an Extreme diff fight, then what is Luffy vs Kaido:seriously:

Thats irrelevant to the discussion so you got debunked again Lmao.

-Teach couldn't control Quake there clown, you talk about Gura lmao, he wasn't Emperor there
-Teach had no ship, disadvantage in sea battle vs Warship users
-Sanjuan was in trouble, they needed to save him otherwise Sanjuan would die if they fought, you too stupid.
-Even Nerfed Marco fights Lakainu, while Teach fights Sengoku+Garp, you retards think Teach couldn't beat Lakainu's ass lmao.
Teach himself said he wasn't ready for Akainu at that point

I want to see what he talked to them about before we say he's evil.
Not even saying he's "evil", but the fac that he can have a basic, respectable conversation with the same people that murder innocents, commit genocides, etc just frankly gets weird as we get closer and closer to their true nature. I mean, look at them now lol, its an extremely odd interaction that even Oda purposefully made shocking for reasons unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.