Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
even then, G5 wasn't even struggling and more so clowing on lucci, zoro has been stalling lucci for awhile now but still, it is imoressive that zoro can now beat the agent prodigy, Rob Lucci! (And before you ask, rob lucci ain't no fodder, he never was.)
G5 definitely wasn't struggling, but that is Luffy's strongest form. It'd be like if Zoro used Asura, yet needed multiple named attacks to overcome Lucci. Would of left a sour taste in my mouth honestly.

And why not just beat him? You know, just like what happened right now?

Yeah, zoroturds can't read, alright. Zoro and Lucci fought before G4 vs. Kizaru started.

Luffy's G4 lasted about 10 minutes, which he was getting tired of in the Kizaru fight, then he burned out a G5, which lasted about 5 minutes, then all saturn sh*t happened. Luffy was down for some time, then he ate and came back and fought more.

But hey, for zoroturds, understanding simple drawing and context is a challenge, I know.

There is nothing I said that wasn't in the manga. You guys are making sorry little excuses to support your agenda, not me. I don't have anything against Zoro and never will. I don't hate pictures, bro. lmao:suresure::suresure:

Nah, I'm going to read about a fight that lasted 20+ minutes and ended with one hit (if it does end), and then I will look at the pages, and if Zoro is too exhausted or has injuries, I will increase the diff from mid to high.
Lmao I ain't reading all this crap I promise.

Lucci lost to 1 named attack, that's a one-shot. Find a way to cope with that.

You shouldn't have bet against Zoro, you're always bound to lose :milaugh:

That's my question though, what about this fight tells you that Zoro could give Luffy a good contest? Given what we've seen from Luffy recently?

You also said that "there's more evidence that Lucci was the one getting banged up", and that's my point. That Lucci didn't get literally one-shot like Kid did against Shanks for instance.
I know Lucci didn't get literally one-shot in the sense of first contact being the finishing blow. However, Lucci did fall to one named move which is different than blocking/parrying in CQC.

And as for Zoro vs. Luffy, I don't see why he can't be a threat on the sheer basis of top tier AP, CoA and endurance. Zoro hits as hard as pretty much anyone in the verse and is both incredibly difficult to put down and to get free hits on. I have no doubt that G5's CQC and unpredictability would be a massive threat to Zoro, but I honestly don't think any version of Luffy other than G5 is definitively winning. And for that reason, Zoro is giving Luffy a good contest by default

No to bold part, but yeah King isn't invincible flame on.

That was the entire point of the page where Zoro was taunting him about why he's blocking and dodging. Asking if he's scared.

Either Oda made Zoro retarded for the sake of plot, or this is retconned. Probably the former, Loda always does this shit to move the plot.

Yes.
I made an extended post back in the days explaining this.

Not gonna post the scans now, but I will give the pointers.

Kaido vs Scabbards start at end of 991, BM vs Marco starts at the beginning of 992. Pretty much same timeframe.

BM vs Marco ends at 995, BM leaves.
Kaido vs Scabbards end at 996, when BM in on the way to rooftop (they get defeated when she's mid way, we see her in the chapter)

And yeah, I have only King as competition to Marco amongst commanders, aside from partner type RHM.
I think ACoC Ultra Gari and Bird Dance are stronger than the Asura that landed on Kaido and based on the reactions from both I think Flame Off King has better durability than Kaido.

Interesting, I will check this later but if its true I rank Marco higher now.

Lmao I ain't reading all this crap I promise.

Lucci lost to 1 named attack, that's a one-shot. Find a way to cope with that.

You shouldn't have bet against Zoro, you're always bound to lose :milaugh:
lmao bro knows he just lost... sure sure.

Yeah watch me betting against a picture character's downfall and lose.:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.