Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather bet for the post ts villain who's one of the strongest Warlords (or better: being nr 2 if Crocodile is weaker) than a pre ts villain who got a PU but was owned in this arc. I only see Crocodile and especially Enel coming back stronger than ever, most likely even stronger than DD and Kuri.
Enel's return will be glorious.:finally:

I have him as one of the strongest pre timeskip villains, imagine post timeskip Enel with CoA, Future Sight, and Awakening.:pepebusi:

Btw, Id be SHOCKED if Lucci didnt revive using awakening. Awakening was literally introduced with Zooans that got right back up again. I wouldnt even be surprised if the Gorosei's ability is down to awakening.

Whether he awakens to fight Zoro again, that remains to be seen.

See what I'm talking about @Reborn
Dude blatantly ignores King and Zoro's own words but then uses another statement from Zoro and acts like it came from the bible or something
It's so goofy.
People just can't accept two things because it goes against their agenda.
1. Flame On King > Flame Off King > Kaido in terms of durability
2. Zoro's AP is too damn high

They can never answer why King was bandaged in the FB at PH and why VPs were concerned about Radical Beam against S-Shark. There is a dura cap but it is so high that it seems invincible. It would never make sense for King to say that he can sense the threat that Zoro represents, why King started blocking after ACoC and Zoro mocking him for it and then flying away from Zoro when he himself came down earlier to duel Zoro.

Zoro was always strong enough to use Enma.
He just didn't use it the way it was meant to be used - the way Oden did.
That's the realization he got at 1033.
He was able to use it at the start of onigashima and at the start of his fight with king but yeah he needed to further his mastery in order to beat king
If zoro was strong enough at the start of their fight there’d be no need to enma to push and test zoro in the moment

Now you don't know how to comprehend context? Zoro's goal was to keep Lucci away from everyone else, but that's stalling.

20 minutes is me giving you idiots the benefits. It was more like 7 minutes.

All in all, its clear to everyone here (the sane people) that you're desperately grasping for anything to hold against Zoro.

Too bad for you, though; you're going to have to read the whole thing when the chapter comes. :milaugh:

And why not just beat him? You know, just like what happened right now?

Yeah, zoroturds can't read, alright. Zoro and Lucci fought before G4 vs. Kizaru started.

Luffy's G4 lasted about 10 minutes, which he was getting tired of in the Kizaru fight, then he burned out a G5, which lasted about 5 minutes, then all saturn sh*t happened. Luffy was down for some time, then he ate and came back and fought more.

But hey, for zoroturds, understanding simple drawing and context is a challenge, I know.

There is nothing I said that wasn't in the manga. You guys are making sorry little excuses to support your agenda, not me. I don't have anything against Zoro and never will. I don't hate pictures, bro. lmao:suresure::suresure:

Nah, I'm going to read about a fight that lasted 20+ minutes and ended with one hit (if it does end), and then I will look at the pages, and if Zoro is too exhausted or has injuries, I will increase the diff from mid to high.

Zoro said "Your Attacks" and "Basically".
Don't duck this time. Why was King bandaged in PH? Why were VPs worried about Radical Beam against S-Shark?
The truth is simple, only the strongest/most lethal attacks can damage Lunarians like KOH DD, Lunarians are not completely invincible in flame on mode, they have a limit, it is just that the limit is so high that they seem invincible.
In terms of durability it is Flame On King > Flame Off King > Kaido
Zoro needed ACoC to threaten King. Earlier Zoro was complaining about King keeping his distance then King came down to duel Zoro and took Zoro's attacks like nothing but after 2 ACoC (first unnamed prolly Ultra Gari and then Bird Dance) hits King went back up in the air like in the beginning of the fight abandoning the duel.
No to bold part, but yeah King isn't invincible flame on.

That was the entire point of the page where Zoro was taunting him about why he's blocking and dodging. Asking if he's scared.

Either Oda made Zoro retarded for the sake of plot, or this is retconned. Probably the former, Loda always does this shit to move the plot.

Wait a sec, you got proof of Marco fighting BM for as long as Kaido vs Scabbards? If so what was the estimated duration? Cause then Marco in my eyes gets a boost in power scaling debates. I think Marco clears all YCs and Warlords except the RHM (like Ray, Zoro, Oden) and King.
Yes.
I made an extended post back in the days explaining this.

Not gonna post the scans now, but I will give the pointers.

Kaido vs Scabbards start at end of 991, BM vs Marco starts at the beginning of 992. Pretty much same timeframe.

BM vs Marco ends at 995, BM leaves.
Kaido vs Scabbards end at 996, when BM in on the way to rooftop (they get defeated when she's mid way, we see her in the chapter)

And yeah, I have only King as competition to Marco amongst commanders, aside from partner type RHM.

Status
Not open for further replies.