Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Plotarmor. Luffy had infinite stamina for some reason.
A lot of characters have infinite stamina when required, Luffy fought Cracker for a long time too. I personally think that Kata did sort of throw the fight at that time and using pre Udon Luffy as benchmark for scaling Kata is also wrong. I am not saying Kata is equal to or stronger than Marco/King but he is not as weak as people make it seem. Its just that some wankers made Kata a laughing stock (like some Doffy wankers) and its fun to provoke these wankers.

See what I'm talking about @Reborn
Dude blatantly ignores King and Zoro's own words but then uses another statement from Zoro and acts like it came from the bible or something
It's so goofy.
lol.

If you wanna argue that king has a cap on his dura, go ahead.

That just means anyone with enough ap would beat him easily. And zoro fans' argument of king having better dura than kaido becomes retarded too.

And y r u snitching to reborn lol

"One-hit" vs. "one-shot" are different things, brother. I dont argue with it being one-hit because one hit means the very first hit it actually lands. which, in this case (if Lucci isn't injured after pages come out), was just that.

for it to be one shot Zoro had to make Ko' Lucci the very first move he made on him (Shanks Vs Kidd, Kaido Vs Luffy, r1)
It's 0% logic, 100% agenda. Using logic when talking to Zoroturds is a fool's errand. Remember that Zoro also "tanked" hakai in their eyes, when in reality he slowed it down for a few moments before Law saved his life.

Sanji: "Zoro you are a deadweight."

Also Sanji:
None of those are Sanji's faults though. It's actually all Goofy's fault

1. Sanji was in the air going to help Bonney.
Meanwhile Goofy was eating a meal during this time.
2. Sanji was carrying Vegapunk, so he can't neither go full speed nor he can fight.
It was Goofy's job to protect them.

Gifters made zoro huff
Apoo stalled zoro and blocked no named haki sword

Same zoro then went on to cut kaido block hakai and scar kaido

Lucci is one-shot material for zoro
And unlike after, g5 won't be up at the end of the chapter.

Many vs. 1.

And did he make Zoro huff and say he was through and fight him for 20 minutes? And why bring apoo? Zoro attacked him when he was fighting Drake.

none of the characters fit whats happening here brother and you know it because you actually make sorry little excuse as "but x made him huff."

I'm telling you, in a fair 1v1, did anyone you said make Zoro huff fight him for 20+ minutes and actually make Zoro accept they're though, which is the case right now? The answer is no.

and what that have to do with what we are talking about? lmao

"One-hit".

First, you don't know what will happen in the next chapter, but let's say he's not getting back up.

Zoro uses a sword, which does perma damage, while Luffy uses a hand, which doesn't do that. This is like asking Luffy to cut someone with his bare hands.

Luffy didn't do any lasting damage to Kaido either (except breaking his horn); does that mean Zoro's cut on his chest did more damage than Luffy? Both are not the same thing, brother. You don't get to heal cuts, while you can easily heal punches, even though both made you Ko'd.

But again, Zoroturd can't understand something as simple as this, alright?:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.