Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cap though. One shot is using an attack to oneshot after taking little to no damage.

Did Zoro get a power-up? No. Which means what he is doing now he could have done from the get-go.

Is he going all out? No.

It's a one-shot!!!

Again, another zoroturd that can't read.

"One-shot" is the first move you make. When Zoro pushed Lucci out of the dome, that was his first shot. Taking damage has nothing to do with being one-shot or one-hit.

Did Luffy, after G5, get any power-ups? no. Does that mean he could use the bajrang gun from the start to the finish? What kind of argument is that? At least try a bit...

Did I say he was going all out? What is your argument, even?

I don't really care about what "Luffy fans" said, I'm talking about Zoro vs Lucci somehow being used to say Zoro is on Luffy's level.

Going back to Lucci specifically, look at the difference between his appearances in Chapters 1093 and 1107:

Where did those bruises come from? It is quite literally headcanon to say that Lucci (or Zoro for that matter) took no damage at all until Zoro struck him this chapter. It's also entirely possible that Luffy and Kizaru took some damage off-screen before WSG, but their fight was significantly shorter since we saw them clashing for 3 chapters straight.

And since Luffy vs Lucci, we've seen Luffy immobilize Kizaru, send Saturn flying, and then take on both at the same time and put Kizaru out of commission for the time being. What has Zoro done to suggest he could compare to Luffy after this?
Brother I am not going to pixel-scale lol. The first panel is significantly more zoomed-out than the second one.

Arguing for anything happening off-panel that wasn't heavily implied is headcanon. I mean, we literally saw Luffy and Lucci push each other through buildings with their CoA clash...which is fine, because Luffy still molested him in CQC right after.

So even if we're going to say that Zoro racked up scratches/bruises from fighting Lucci off-screen (which is still not exactly supported by the manga, based on the two panels you posted there's more evidence that Lucci was the one getting banged up), I don't see how that really changes anything.

Zoro clashed with Lucci for a while, and when he got serious/mad enough to end it, he did. This is honestly not even that different from Apoo. There's really nothing to "defend" for Zoro here.

Luffy has definitely racked up feats in Egghead. Zoro doesn't have to be equal to or stronger than Luffy to not be fodder to him lol. I would encourage you to go back and look at the hundreds of posts claiming that Luffy would defeat Zoro the same way he defeated Lucci, or that Luffy would solo his crew without breaking a sweat.

I don't really care about what "Luffy fans" said, I'm talking about Zoro vs Lucci somehow being used to say Zoro is on Luffy's level.

Going back to Lucci specifically, look at the difference between his appearances in Chapters 1093 and 1107:

Where did those bruises or blood come from? It is quite literally headcanon to say that Lucci (or Zoro for that matter) took no damage at all until Zoro struck him this chapter. It's also entirely possible that Luffy and Kizaru took some damage off-screen before WSG, but their fight was significantly shorter since their fight obviously ended long before Zoro vs Lucci did.

And since Luffy vs Lucci, we've seen Luffy immobilize Kizaru, send Saturn flying, and then take on both at the same time and put Kizaru out of commission for the time being. What has Zoro done to suggest he could compare to Luffy after this?
That's old damage.

Dude is the commander with most feats against top tiers and still gets downplayed. It's ridiculous.

Even in Wano, people gloss over the BM fight being off screen and just look at the finale.
While in reality, dude fought for BM for almost as long as Kaido vs Scabbards, with their clashes creating massive shockwaves. And came out of it unscathed, then healed up the entire floor, and then fought King + Queen for a while while being in offensive (opposite to his slander of damage sponge).
Wait a sec, you got proof of Marco fighting BM for as long as Kaido vs Scabbards? If so what was the estimated duration? Cause then Marco in my eyes gets a boost in power scaling debates. I think Marco clears all YCs and Warlords except the RHM (like Ray, Zoro, Oden) and King.

Yes, it technically was a one-shot.
The reason is that no matter how many unnamed hits Zoro used against Lucci before, they wouldn't matter since Lucci has amped recovery and would simply regen from those hits.
So when he gets hit by an attack that instantly KOs him, it's basically a one-shot, because he'll basically always be fresh before that one hit that pushes him over the edge.
"One-hit" vs. "one-shot" are different things, brother. I dont argue with it being one-hit because one hit means the very first hit it actually lands. which, in this case (if Lucci isn't injured after pages come out), was just that.

for it to be one shot Zoro had to make Ko' Lucci the very first move he made on him (Shanks Vs Kidd, Kaido Vs Luffy, r1)

Brother I am not going to pixel-scale lol. The first panel is significantly more zoomed-out than the second one.

Arguing for anything happening off-panel that wasn't heavily implied is headcanon. I mean, we literally saw Luffy and Lucci push each other through buildings with their CoA clash...which is fine, because Luffy still molested him in CQC right after.

So even if we're going to say that Zoro racked up scratches/bruises from fighting Lucci off-screen (which is still not exactly supported by the manga, based on the two panels you posted there's more evidence that Lucci was the one getting banged up), I don't see how that really changes anything.

Zoro clashed with Lucci for a while, and when he got serious/mad enough to end it, he did. This is honestly not even that different from Apoo. There's really nothing to "defend" for Zoro here.

Luffy has definitely racked up feats in Egghead. Zoro doesn't have to be equal to or stronger than Luffy to not be fodder to him lol. I would encourage you to go back and look at the hundreds of posts claiming that Luffy would defeat Zoro the same way he defeated Lucci, or that Luffy would solo his crew without breaking a sweat.
That's my question though, what about this fight tells you that Zoro could give Luffy a good contest? Given what we've seen from Luffy recently?

You also said that "there's more evidence that Lucci was the one getting banged up", and that's my point. That Lucci didn't get literally one-shot like Kid did against Shanks for instance.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy and Kaido were exchanging attacks because that's how they fight. Both are inner fighers who do that, and their stamina, durability, etc. allow them. While in here, you see 2 guys fighting with deadly weapons. One hit would mean the end of the fight, hence they can't get hit like others do.

Were they fighting equally or not to this point? Yes. case closed, brother.

None of those characters in a fair 1v1 made Zoro hufff and make him admit they were though. None of those characters fought Zoro 1v1 in a fair fight and lasted that long. This is a straight-up braindead take, but I know zoroturds...

Correction: "fighting for 20+ minutes equally" then "one-"hit"—this is how the fight got.

Yes and? we are not talking about this chapter but the fight as a whole bro. but again i know zoroturds..
Gifters made zoro huff
Apoo stalled zoro and blocked no named haki sword

Same zoro then went on to cut kaido block hakai and scar kaido

Lucci is one shot material for zoro
And unlike after g5 won't be up at the end of the chapter

I agree. I think this is the only outcome that makes sense rn.

Question is will it be before or after the message. I think Kizaru won't be relevant for the next couple minutes.
Jokes aside Kizaru (Oda) has three options here.

Either Kizaru betrays WG, which is the best imo due to his character considering this "cog in the machine" thing, and falls against the 5 Gorosei, continue fighting Luffy but i cant see how this can happen when all 5 Elders are there(not enough strong people to hold them) or the worst option leaving Egghead undefeated relaxing on a warship.

Status
Not open for further replies.