Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wouldn't go that far tbh. Jimbei needs to show better stuff before I can say he beats Queen.
Shichibukai Jinbei beats Queen without a doubt.

Haki - Jinbei
Experience - Jinbei
Technique - Jinbei
Battle IQ - Jinbei
Grit - Jinbei

I can see why Whos Who targeted Queen, the guy is a terrible fighter. He does have some things in his favor like weapons and cyborg enhancement but he really is a bum fighter that skipped levels through science enhancements.

twist? I can clearly see who twists shit.

"Good guy was trying to stall." Where did we read this in the manga? Get the fuck out of here, bro, who uses ChatGPT and makes excuses in there too, and immediately tries to argue with it.

While its me twisting shit by saying "Zoro fought Lucci equally for more than 20+ minutes," which happened in the manga itself. lmao.
Post automatically merged:

4 lines are assays for bro now. illitarate zoroturd. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Now you don't know how to comprehend context? Zoro's goal was to keep Lucci away from everyone else, that's stalling.

20 minutes is me giving you idiots the benefits. It was mkre like 7 minutes.

All in all its clear to everyone here (the sane people) that you're desperately grasping for anything to hold against Zoro.

Too bad for you though, you're gonna have to read the one shot when the chapter comes. :milaugh:

It's 0% logic, 100% agenda. Using logic when talking to Zoroturds is a fool's errand. Remember that Zoro also "tanked" hakai in their eyes, when in reality he slowed it down for a few moments before Law saved his life?
Yeah, I know, bro, but don't fret about it.

I just have some free time, and I like making them mad about their shitty excuses. :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Zoro one-shotted Lucci and one-shott your fav ;)

Setthe, mald and cope.
What do I have to seeth about, pinlolo always finish his fights in one attack just like his extreme diff against daz bonez, it's the same here retard, but ofc u deny reality it's what u do best when u don't run away :milaugh:
If pinlolo was in sanjis place he would get begged by 100 light beams which he couldn't react nor block

Status
Not open for further replies.