Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's officially, fans are coping more over Zoro beating Lucci than that did with rooftop Zoro. Of course, it's the usual suspects.

Not only are they still coping Zoro vs Lucci took place over 20 chapters (flashback including because they were somehow fighting even before they were born). Now they are trying to downplay Lucci's speed and Zoro's AP.
:milaugh:

As I said, 2 swords Zoro is YC1. Zoro was still only using 2 swords when the manga returned to their battle. Lucci was only able to knock 1 of his swords out of his hand because the other 4 gorousei arrival distracted him for a split second.

Zoro just pulled off one of the best speed features in the entire manga. Zoro easily evaded Lucci's shigun hands gatling gun technique while catching his sword in midair. He then instantly followed up with the name technique that blitzed and oneshot Lucci. That's more impressive to you Luffy evading a nameless shigun gatling gun with Nika powers.
:finally:

No baiting
Since all 5 Goroseis coming to island there is no more space for Kizaru
He was already irrelevant when there was only Saturn and Lucci let alone now
This would be true if the Ancient Robot didn't exist.
But since the Ancient Robot is coming, there are a lot of good scenarios for Kiz, either fighting Luffy or Zoro in the Labophase (Zoro scenario is god-awful and I hope it won't happen).

Highly unlikely cuz Zoro is the only one on the island that can handle Nusjuro
I know but it is such a waste of good material the way Loda used Kizaru in Eggiland cuz his power is actually super nice to be tested for a serious fight and not on a fucking g5 which ruins everything interesting that can happen in a fight.

I am a zorofan but if I would have being an admiral fan I would have dream a fight vs Zoro instead of Luffy

Shut the fuck up retard, you zoro fans will tell everyone him taking 20 chapters to defeat Lucci while being bruised and wheezing was plot and he could've ended it anytime but then will deny Kizaru being nerfed by the plot even though he's drawn as he's tired with life every chapter.
Now it's the part where you run away or say "c-cope"
Wait so Zoro took 20 chapters to win but Kizaru didn't take 12 chapters to get up after Star Gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.