Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest Kizaru hast the coolest power out of the admiral super versatile and interchangeable I would have love actually to have Kizaru vs Zoro cuz I knew that Loda is attrocious in handling character around g5 luffy cuz cant show a serious fight.

I actually want to have Kizaru vs Zoro in this arc just to bring justice to both character while leaving the elders for an other occasion
Highly unlikely cuz Zoro is the only one on the island that can handle Nusjuro

Because he saw them from fuck knows where and it kept zooming in on them. Because he knows where to find them, they don't have auras and haki like Jinbei or Usopp.
They absolitely have auras: PXs are Kuma's clones, not robots.

And Ray could "see" and scale the strenght of and entire Island Just to say one. But even Luffy at FI could pinpoint Caribou trying to kidnap Shirahoshi in the middle of the palace, and so on.

Perciving some PX is some base level move.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes Lucci was

Saying plot isn’t a reason to say something doesn’t count somehow.
Yes Bellamy was stalling luffy but luffy refused to fight back till the last chapter. Completely different to the Lucci situation. The reason it was happening was because of plot but that doesn’t make it less “real”
He wasn't when he could do fuck all when Zoro decided to end it this chapter.

The moment Zoro actually became serious, Lucci could do nothing except be target practice.
The definition of a Kamazou, Apoo type fodder lmfao and no amount of cope is changing that.

to be honest Kizaru has the coolest power out of the admiral, super versatile and interchangeable I would have love actually to have Kizaru vs Zoro cuz I knew that Loda is atrocious in handling character around g5 cuz cant show a serious fight.

I actually want to have Kizaru vs Zoro in this arc just to bring justice to both character while leaving the elders for an other occasion
I also still prefer Zoro vs Kizaru tbh. Let Nika, Lanji, and the Giants handle the Gorosei.

Status
Not open for further replies.