Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1110 Spoilers Discussion

Should we open the chapter discussion thread for the iffy translation?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but it is such a waste of good material the way Loda used Kizaru in Eggiland cuz his power is actually super nice to be tested for a serious fight and not on a fucking g5 which ruins everything interesting that can happen in a fight.

I am a zorofan but if I would have being an admiral fan I would have dream a fight vs Zoro instead of Luffy
I am an Admiral fan, and I have to admit, regardless of the low probability, I want at least Kizaru or Fujitora to be defeated by Zoro because that's the only way we can guarantee a serious fight to occur.

Lanji fights are almost always mid, while Nika fights are always gag fights.

Vs Zoro is the only way you'll see a serious fight.

Last edited:
Why the fuck do you read manga then, every new form uses a new variant of the old skillet

Jesus's Christ why even bother with fiction at that point dude. Go read the hakiology 101 codex or some shit
That's not what i mean.. I'm saying it's a Tiger Hunt Hardening attack named differently because he executed the attack while catching Enma mid air.. It's not an improved variant..

I am Admiral fan, and I have to admit, regardless of the low probability, I want at least Kizaru or Fujitora to be defeated by Zoro because that's the only way we can guarantee a serious fight to occur.

Lanji fights are almost always mid, while Nika fights are always gag fights.

Vs Zoro is the only way you'll see a serious fight.
totally, this prove how bad Loda story is getting to the point you are rutting to face the only strawhat that aint a clown

Did Asura have black streaks like this? No so as far as we are aware it's not.

This was clearly AdvCoC. Similar to how Luffy used it on his first kick with Kizaru and WSG.

Let me turn this around on you then you clearly don't want to admit it's not AdvCoC because you don't want Luffy to look stronger since he never used AdvCoC on Lucci.

Stop being a tard.
Huh?

We are not even sure he used ACoC in that first kick on Kizaru specislly because he didn't used ACoC until White Star Gun.

You are the one driven by agenda here.

Nah. Cracker had Luffy dead to rights, and only lost because of Nami's interference, and his own stupidity when he didn't embue Hardening on his blade against G4 Tankman. Zoro here was simply procrastinating as Lucci wasn't a threat to him at all.
I never compared the difficulty cause it really doesn’t matter

Cracker and Lucci were both made to stall luffy and cracker respectively with both of them trying to get past them
Acting as if zoro didn’t care or wasn’t trying is just cap
He wasn't when he could do fuck all when Zoro decided to end it this chapter.

The moment Zoro actually became serious, Lucci could do nothing except be target practice.
The definition of a Kamazou, Apoo type fodder lmfao and no amount of cope is changing that.
Zoro used koh and even asked if they could wrap up the fight

None of them were fodder to zoro
Zoro ended the fight with kamazo passed out and I don’t even think apoo got taken out in onigashima

Yes zoro is stronger than them but acting like they’re fodder to him isn’t true

Status
Not open for further replies.