One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Great chapter, surprised it came out so early but we'll take it. No break next week!

Keep it coming, Galdino stocks have increased by another 500%. I hereby promote him to Gorosei Enjoyer. Once Buggy becomes King of the World, it's all too fitting for his mates to fill in those positions.
:myman:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@TheKnightOfTheSea I'm open to the possibility the Gorosei aren't DF users despite their transformations.

Could be they're actual yokai or whatever. They could be actual monsters or entities that were created, perhaps by Imu.
I think they're probably humans based off the awakening cloud that they seem to share with awakened zoans.

Also I think the theme of the Celestial dragons just being normal humans would be contradicted if some of them were actual monsters

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.54134/page-717#post-5255498
Yeah kaido's fruit being a prize is so crazy. I mean they gave Hancock's absurdly powerful fruit to a slave, but I thought they'd be smart enough to give it to a wg employee

I absolutely hate Nika as well

Btw I think it's likely Roger didn't have a fruit because of Laughtale. Buggy who was the only df user on the crew got sick near Laughtale and I don't think it's a coincidence. Somehow Teach or Luffy will get around it though

I think they're probably humans based off the awakening cloud that they seem to share with awakened zoans.

Also I think the theme of the Celestial dragons just being normal humans would be contradicted if some of them were actual monsters

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.54134/page-717#post-5255498
Yeah kaido's fruit being a prize is so crazy. I mean they gave Hancock's absurdly powerful fruit to a slave, but I thought they'd be smart enough to give it to a wg employee

I absolutely hate Nika as well

Btw I think it's likely Roger didn't have a fruit because of Laughtale. Buggy who was the only df user on the crew got sick near Laughtale and I don't think it's a coincidence. Somehow Teach or Luffy will get around it though
Maybe there are "evil" mythical zoan DFs which gorosei/imu use and good/god type mythical zoans like Nika , phoenix , Dragon DF etc.

Hence Kaido couldn't awaken his due to his evil nature.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Maybe there are "evil" mythical zoan DFs which gorosei/imu use and good/god type mythical zoans like Nika , phoenix , Dragon DF etc.

Hence Kaido couldn't awaken his due to his evil nature.
Probably. Kaido seemed to know a lot about awakening for not having the black smoke or any crew mates with confirmed awakening
Your avatar makes me wonder what color scheme they'll have