One Piece Chapter 1110; "THE PLANETS/ STARS DESCEND"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
What do you guys think will be some additional ability the other gorosei will have? Nasujuro and Warcury are obscure in terms of google results but we have seen Nasujuro use freezing powers similar to Brook. Saturn those weird powers related to his gaze.
Bakotsu/Hakkotsu no Uma = It's immortal/undead and can bring bad luck in yokai lore, and according to lore, only one existed and it terrorized the town of Fujikawa. In the chapter it also has icy underworld powers just like Brook and it may be based on Hakotsu's ability to curse the crops of farmers who didn't feed it while it was alive.

Itsumade = Associated with plague and screams its own name real loud which means "Until when?" and it appears where there's lot of death in yokai lore. Probably has sound and disease-based abilites.

Sandworm = Some giant worms in folk lore say they could eat anything and get bigger with every feeding, like Haftvad's worm and Peter fights by eating as seen with Luffy. There's also the Skolex worm that was also a big eater and it could swim in water without a problem. Mongolian death worms can kill on contact. Probably has earth or sand-based abilities too, and maybe something relating to stomach acid I guess.

Houki the Silly Piggy = Its mostly a Chinese monster and it was unique because it was insanely huge, had a mouth full of spikes made of metal, it could grow a second head, one on each end of its body, and it could change its appearance. According to its lore, it was defeated by a sharpshooting marksman, so he may be Usopp or the Weakling Trio's opponent. This pig really loved mulberries.

Ushi-Oni = Most people here already know, but according to yokai-lore these guys, aside from their poisonous venom, also liked the sea and feasted on sailors who crashed their ships at the coast and they also were associated with snake women. And if the Gorosei really arent devil fruit users, Saturn may have some unseen influence over the sea or can summon snake beings.

@Rukusho
So its not confirmed zoro defeated Lucci
so its confirmed Loro had to use KOH and used ACOC against 1HP Lucci and lost his sword against him
And Sanji confirmed loro as a bum
Luffy neg diffs zoro still :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

@Ice devil slayer

Loro confirmed a fodder bum
Loro confirmed used ACOC against Lucci for 18 chapters
Loro after using his new strongest KOH attack managed to beat 1HP Lucci (maybe)
:gokulaugh:
One named attack in the base, against three named attacks in the strongest form of god. Lucci got up a minute after Luffy's attacks with a small patch on his face, let's see when he gets up after Zoro's attack. Cry :zosmug:

Never seen a scan that's actually worse quality than the RAW before :kobeha:
That's a lie, tcb regularly fucks up line work, shading, even covering all the grey with white... but goddamn this new team is wildin'.

Note; TCB ain't bad at all, just as someone who redraws panels with a pencil and paper, not a PC, it comes across a lil slack. It's moreso the fact I'm particular asf

The entire Zoro vs Lucci fight :kobeha:
thanks to post this, this prove the point that Zorofan are stating, this was never a real fight for Zoro
This was the only plot that Loda used to stall Zoro cuz that would have make impossible the clash between LuffyvsKizaru as well the other plot points that follow after with Saturn

This also prove that Zoro was literally not in the mood to take seriously the fight with Lucci as we saw in todays panel.

Zorohaters take that:suresure:, this is your extreme fight....2 pages in which Zoro mocks the hell out of Lucci:kuzanshut:

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Their additional awakened form saved for later possibly.
This is unfortunately true. Even if not an additional awakened form, Oda's saving them for later as it's very unlikely they'd be defeated here. If it was just Saturn there would've been a chance. Which sucks honestly, I really wanted him to go down here.

This is unfortunately true. Even if not an additional awakened form, Oda's saving them for later as it's very unlikely they'd be defeated here. If it was just Saturn there would've been a chance. Which sucks honestly, I really wanted him to go down here.
If the elders go down here I find super hard to be exited about the incoming fight with the blackbeard cuz I dont see any state for the strawhat . Are you okay with Shiryu going down after Venus? I don`t:suresure:

I still got the impression they gonna fall here with the Ancient Robot making a suicidal move or some shit and taking them down with the island, like a Punk Hazard 2.0, but let's see.

If the elders go down here I find super hard to be exited about the incoming fight with the blackbeard cuz I dont see any state for the strawhat . Are you okay with Shiryu going down after Venus? I cant:suresure:
As ridiculous as it would be, even by LOda's writing standards since the TS, if the Gorosei do go down here and Imu after this, that means there will be no one left to run Mariejois, which would give Blackbeard a chance to take over by having Devon pose as Saturn and declare Blackbeard the new king of the world.
Its not ideal, far from it, but that's the only way I could see LOda make the Blackbeards more like endgame bosses I guess.:memehm:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
If the elders go down here I find super hard to be exited about the incoming fight with the blackbeard cuz I dont see any state for the strawhat . Are you okay with Shiryu going down after Venus? I cant:suresure:
I don't really care about that tbh. It's perfectly set up for Nika to give the World Nobles their comeuppance, or at least inflict a big defeat in their ranks. Just escaping while still saving those villains for later cheapens the emotional stakes built up through Kuma's flashback. I think SHs vs BBP is gonna be peak regardless of who falls here. And it doesn't really have to be Venus, it's that motherfucker Saturn that can't survive this arc.
I still got the impression they gonna fall here with the Ancient Robot making a suicidal move or some shit and taking them down with the island, like a Punk Hazard 2.0, but let's see.
That would be poetic. I'd still prefer it to be Nika, but a warrior from the ancient kingdom revived by Nika's rhythm to take out the Gorosei would still be great.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
As ridiculous as it would be, even by LOda's writing standards since the TS, if the Gorosei do go down here and Imu after this, that means there will be no one left to run Mariejois, which would give Blackbeard a chance to take over by having Devon pose as Saturn and declare Blackbeard the new king of the world.
Its not ideal, far from it, but that's the only way I could see LOda make the Blackbeards more like endgame bosses I guess.:memehm:
This is the scenario I was discussing with @Reborn earlier. My money is still on Imu as the final final boss, but there's a way to actually have BB lay low and swoop in after Imu's defeat like he always does.

Luffy vs BB will be generational.

I don't really care about that tbh. It's perfectly set up for Nika to give the World Nobles their comeuppance, or at least inflict a big defeat in their ranks. Just escaping while still saving those villains for later cheapens the emotional stakes built up through Kuma's flashback. I think SHs vs BBP is gonna be peak regardless of who falls here. And it doesn't really have to be Venus, it's that motherfucker Saturn that can't survive this arc.

That would be poetic. I'd still prefer it to be Nika, but a warrior from the ancient kingdom revived by Nika's rhythm to take out the Gorosei would still be great.
So 1 of the elders has to go down in this arc (saturn)? that is more realistic than defeating all of the elders in eggisland which I can see happening maybe a tag fight with G5 ending the fight aint a far fetched thing

This is the scenario I was discussing with @Reborn earlier. My money is still on Imu as the final final boss, but there's a way to actually have BB lay low and swoop in after Imu's defeat like he always does.

Luffy vs BB will be generational.
It would fit Blackbeard's theme of always lurking in the shadows and working from behind the scenes, only ever taking direct action when its really necessary. So him waiting for the Gorosei and Imu to kick the bucket here on Egghead or Elbaf so he can have Devon take over for him seems like something he would do.

The execution would be rushed as heck and not that impacting, but I wouldn't be too divided about it since I never liked Imu much anyway since he was introduced really late into the story and I was always set on Blackbeard, Shanks or the Gorosei being the final bosses, but with the Gorosei getting reduced to Imu's minions, that just leaves BB and Shanks.