Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
There have been 5-6 arcs post timeskip....Sanji has had 1 proper solo fight once. Even Franky has had more. Lets be real....looking at the stats and how much time he has left, hes gonna get 1 more other solo fight if hes lucky.

Now take into consideration Sanji's combat is nowhere near as fleshed out as Zoro or Luffy, so Oda would feel inclined to give him multiple unsatisfying PUs to beat his next fight.

In general theres absoutely no point being interested or excited for what Sanji will do in the future in combat. If OP ends with Sanji's last fight being Queen....idk even know for yall.
If I pick a side it would be Zoro's. But in general im on no ones side. Im not here to hate on Sanji. Telling the truth isnt wanking or hating on a character.
Same here

We are on same boat.

Once a big sanji fan....now a zoro fan.

Same here

We are on same boat.

Once a big sanji fan....now a zoro fan.
Tis the way of the manga. If this was a cooking manga, then Sanji would be the ideal character to be a fan of. But this is a battle manga with very little cooking importance. For a lot of the arc, characters will get their screentime either from fighting, interacting or exposition scenes. Sanji is pretty average when it comes to interacting (better than most SHs tho) but horrendous when it comes to combat.

Zoro is very bad at interacting but makes up for it with his superb fighting prowess. Lets be real, fights/feats >>>>>> dialogue.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Tis the way of the manga. If this was a cooking manga, then Sanji would be the ideal character to be a fan of. But this is a battle manga with very little cooking importance. For a lot of the arc, characters will get their screentime either from fighting, interacting or exposition scenes. Sanji is pretty average when it comes to interacting (better than most SHs tho) but horrendous when it comes to combat.

Zoro is very bad at interacting but makes up for it with his superb fighting prowess. Lets be real, fights/feats >>>>>> dialogue.
True Senpai
:finally:
Sanji fc needs you once again to show us the light and help many like your past self (especially julius and infitima) to come out of their headcannon and put them on right path

True Senpai
:finally:
Sanji fc needs you once again to show us the light and help many like your past self (especially julius and infitima) to come out of their headcannon and put them on right path
I think the best thing for Sanji fans if they dont like characters like Zoro or Law, is to pick a secondary character that you like and have low expectations for....and hype them up.

Of course the alternative is to keep your expectations for Sanji very, very low. Of course he will still disappoint somehow, but atleast you are prepared.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I think the best thing for Sanji fans if they dont like characters like Zoro or Law, is to pick a secondary character that you like and have low expectations for....and hype them up.

Of course the alternative is to keep your expectations for Sanji very, very low. Of course he will still disappoint somehow, but atleast you are prepared.
He does have the yoncooks

@Chrono stop whining already…

I am the one here usually saying not to expect too much, because Oda has zero continuity in his random-ass writing. He can set up a plot/fight and completely throw that shit out of the window next chapter. Fake teasing if you want.
This shit is super annoying and simply trash writting.
But you are just sad at this point. You are going around kissing Zoro‘s and his fans asses and tell Sanji fans to look for a different character to be a fan off…
You say you are not following OP anymore, but this is how you spend your free time? Come on now…

@Chrono stop whining already…

I am the one here usually saying not to expect too much, because Oda has zero continuity in his random-ass writing. He can set up a plot/fight and completely throw that shit out of the window next chapter. Fake teasing if you want.
This shit is super annoying and simply trash writting.
But you are just sad at this point. You are going around kissing Zoro‘s and his fans asses and tell Sanji fans to look for a different character to be a fan off…
You say you are not following OP anymore, but this is how you spend your free time? Come on now…
Sadly cant access the gym, so im stuck at home and bored af. Either way all my content isnt all doom and gloom Sanji ish...im also praising Zoro, dont forget about that.