Chapter Discussion Again Zoro fans lie in the spoiler thread to force their agenda

Nobody really paying attention.
Its the same few delusional posters Circle jerking each other. Sounds louder then it is

We've got 20 threads in the last few days. Comparing a character that defeated a high tier. To another character that yet to take damage in a 1-2 with top tier. Even controling the battle to the point hes turning them into pancakes. WTF are we even discussing.

Both says the same thing lol

I sense haki

You sense haki

You wanna check it out don't yah?
It says the same thing in Viz , mf been reading a different manga :gokulaugh:
Zoro fans ''The sky is blue''
OP ''ahaaa! You liars! It says, blue is the color of the sky, busteeeeed'' add in a fart sound and this is what this thread looks like.
you seem too stupid to understand the post so i replaced the first screen and spoonfed the explanation so you can understand better .

@Fleet Leader Fenaker posted in the spoiler thread a wrong translation of lucci line trying to say zoro only lost his sword because he was distracted by the haki of gorosei . but that was a lie and you can see in tcb and viz translations

@Fleet Leader Fenaker posted in the spoiler thread a wrong translation of lucci line trying to say zoro only lost his sword because he was distracted by the haki of gorosei . but that was a lie and you can see in tcb and viz translations
How do you know he posted a wrong translation intentionally?

Why dont you post "unbiased" spoilers yourself in the future? If you cant, then stfu

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This would have been a solid feat for Lucci. But with what happened afterwards he was better off not receiving this feat as it only added to the embarassment of the scene lmfao.

Lucci was better off not disarming him and simply getting blitzed, instead he got styled on in circus fashion 💀

you seem too stupid to understand the post so i replaced the first screen and spoonfed the explanation so you can understand better .

Idiot in both translations lucci is literally saying that both of them are interested in where the haki is coming from.

1st translation: "You sense that haki too"?

2nd translation: "Isn't it tempting to find out the source of that haki"?

Both imply the EXACT same thing.

In both translations, lucci is asking zoro about the haki they just sensed.

So the narrative of zoro being distracted by said haki (if it is true) is answered by both translations.

Lucci gets the jump on zoros sword because zoro is distracted: "lucci: ahh so you sense that haki too right"

Lucci gets the jump on zoros sword because zoro is distracted: "lucci: ah so that strong haki is tempting you to look for the source right:?

You are done!!

Last edited:
Idiot in both translations lucci is literally saying that both of them are interested in where the haki is coming from.

1st translation: "You sense that haki too"?

2nd translation: "Isn't it tempting to find out the source of that haki"?

Both imply the EXACT same thing.

In both translations, lucci is asking zoro about the haki they just sensed.

So the narrative of zoro being distracted by said haki (if is was true) is answered by both trnaslations.

Lucci gets the jump on zoros sword because zoro is distracted: "lucci: ahh so you sense that haki too right"

Lucci gets the jump on zoros sword because zoro is distracted: "lucci: ah so that strong haki is tempting you to look for the source right:?

You are done!!
Why would that cause him to be disarmed though

He reacted to the haki last time and wasn’t disarmed

Plus Zoro isn’t the type to lose focus easily

That’s what he rightfully critiqued Luffy for while they were on the rooftop

a lie lmao, Lucci literally says Zoro's curious about the Haki that got spread thus getting distracted 🐶💔