Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Blackbeard stocks are at all time high

BB Low diff law @MonochromeYoru :catblush:

Kuzan and Augur kidnapped pudding

Kuzan and shiryu destroyed Garp

Augur can fuckn teleport and in anime he destroyed Cracker biscuits 😎

Devon copied Gorosei and now can change into Saturn

And, caribou joined BB to give him information regarding Ancient weapons

Such a nice time to be a BB fan :steef:
The only problem about dropping Sanji is I gotta drop Burgess too:josad:

What are you guys doing in Sanji's FC again?

I mean, yeah, we got cucked again by Oda, because everyone wanted Sanji vs Kiz so much, but well, we're not getting that now, and it seems like SHP will either escape with the help if Giants, or there's a slight chance of Sabaody 2.0.

Am I disappointed with Oda? Yeah.
Do I still like Sanji? Yeah.
Do I like Sanji more than Zoro? Not really, Sanji is #1 SH for me, and Zoro is #3 or #4 (basically he shares his spot with Nami).

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
What are you guys doing in Sanji's FC again?

I mean, yeah, we got cucked again by Oda, because everyone wanted Sanji vs Kiz so much, but well, we're not getting that now, and it seems like SHP will either escape with the help if Giants, or there's a slight chance of Sabaody 2.0.

Am I disappointed with Oda? Yeah.
Do I still like Sanji? Yeah.
Do I like Sanji more than Zoro? Not really, Sanji is #1 SH for me, and Zoro is #3 or #4 (basically he shares his spot with Nami).
ya not reading that Sanji unlock adv coc or it’s over no other way arojnd jt

Oh I whole heartfelt believe in him, believe me. I wouldn't be here if I didn't. I'm just sick of Oda trying to be unnecessarily unpredictable just for the sake of it like that would make him a better writer somehow and people will praise him for it. And it's not just a Sanji thing, it's a One piece thing in general.

Is a coherent story without too much unnecessary dick teasing a lot to ask for. It's getting old and stale at this point, learn a new trick already Oda.
CL¹⁶oda is the worst, we all hate him :hope:

because everyone wanted Sanji vs Kiz so much,
I never really cared about Sanji vs Kizaru/Saturn. Sanji needs to be useful. And CoC. And the more time he is basically useless (12+ years and counting), the more I expect him to do. Something on "Nothing happened" 's level wouldn't be enough to satisfy me at this point. I need much, much more than that. And we are going to get it @VegaPank :steef:

CL¹⁶oda is the worst, we all hate him :hope:

I never really cared about Sanji vs Kizaru/Saturn. Sanji needs to be useful. And CoC. And the more time he is basically useless (12+ years and counting), the more I expect him to do. Something on "Nothing happened" 's level wouldn't be enough to satisfy me at this point. I need much, much more than that. And we are going to get it @VegaPank :steef:
Its interesting how Oda broke all of us in different ways

Just a brief clash.. not a match up.

And, even a broken clock is right twice a day so 😂😂😂

And, why you want sanji to fight pizza roll who became hype tool for coby? Have higher agenda standards lmao
Pizarro has good feats, wdym

Don't you guys say Koby is going to be him?

Blud tanked one of Garp's attacks straight to his face with ease, and he was fine after that battle. Shyriu also thinks highly of Pizarro's powers

And he is just getting used to his powers

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Pizarro has good feats, wdym

Don't you guys say Koby is going to be him?

Blud tanked one of Garp's attacks straight to his face with ease, and he was fine after that battle. Shyriu also thinks highly of Pizarro's powers

And he is just getting used to his powers
I dislike coby so I will never say he is HIM

And, pizza got hype tool by Coby. He became Coby's wank

Lafitte is still untouched as if oda is saving him for something big. And, he is way more cool than pizza.

And, as I said earlier, sanji doesn't need another big ass guy like queen or big zoan elder.

He needs someone who can compete with him in agility and speed like Lafitte