Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1111 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why I’m so hyped to see what they have in store for Blue vs Green
Predictions?
I think at some point Arcanine will clash with Espeon. But maybe in middle of fight Arcanine will have a breakdown and refuses to harm Espeon more (Espeon will be in losing side, she already showed her power against the bird pokemon)

You remember how it was Arcanine who was closest with Eevee after Ratata's death? He was the one laying around beside Eevee, comforting her in the flashback. (I thought that would be Blastoise's role since iirc Blastoise was among 3 OG Green's pokemons with Eevee and Ratata, but Blastoise seems to be put in background in this series)

Oda really held Luffy back
If advcoc does not damage the five elders, then what ability will damage them?
It is clear that Luffy is not doing his best:seriously:

Yeah... people were saying, "Luffy uses future sight all the time; it doesn't make sense otherwise." It looks like it does make sense after all, lol.

People still don't understand what the plot is, which is beyond me, lol. its been 1111 chapters, guys.

Nika was unable to put mentally nerf kiz down:optimistic:

You guys can have field day with yonkou bois for 3 weeks...
:suresure:

I will just grab my popcorns :pepecorn:
I actually came to a common ground with Fuji.
With Oden can One shot Kaidou , and given zoro > oden now.
It's not even KoH , A clean KoH with Ashura does knock him out if oden attack does with only AdCoC
Wtf wank? I was the first to admit he didn't one shotted Lucci.
Oh my GOD
Three dog shit powerscaling takes in one minute
This thread is too much even for me, I miss being banned already

S

Sasaki Kojirō

That had nothing to do with wifi diff though? Shanks forced an admiral out of his DF form from dozens of miles away. Warcury's roar on the other hand did nothing to Luffy. Luffy getting his slippers, eye balls and scar blasted away was just an emphasis on his cartoonish form, which makes this possible.

Yonko > Gorosei >= Admirals is a thing Lee. It's over.
These guys all looked like clowns after Nika laughed at Warcury when the guy let out the roar of his life and didn't do anything.

Zero tension.

Predictions?
I think at some point Arcanine will clash with Espeon. But maybe in middle of fight Arcanine will have a breakdown and refuses to harm Espeon more (Espeon will be in losing side, she already showed her power against the bird pokemon)

You remember how it was Arcanine who was closest with Eevee after Ratata's death? He was the one laying around beside Eevee, comforting her in the flashback. (I thought that would be Blastoise's role since iirc Blastoise was among 3 OG Green's pokemons with Eevee and Ratata, but Blastoise seems to be put in background in this series)
I think Arcanine will be forced to use Extreme Speed to best Espeon. Which will give Green the win; but blue will get a spiritual victory because of that.

I think Blastoise will get his moment in this fight to set up his future role against Reds Charizard

So it'd be interesting if Jinbe and Zoro get kidnapped by the Gorosei or admirals.

Just thinking this as a possibility since that one Color Spread with the rain everyone was wondering where Jinbe and Zoro were, and Oda always has the Color Spreads be ahead of the actual story when they mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.