[FNZ] Role Madness One Piece: Water 7/Enies Lobby

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's literally co-chairing this Ekko lynch, how is that him "playing it safe"m
Was he the one who started the wagon? If not then I would be co-chairing as scum to get some cred. Also all I stated he was being a prick atm to Gambit. You all don't need to attack me for it. It makes Rip look worst, he initially said the post was useless with no analysis and bear in my mind I was catching up when I made my comments. Now he wants to come for me? LOL.

easier to catch someone slipping who is posting over someone who coasted all bloody DP and then shows up making threats. Stop trying to convince me Rip is townie I ain't that type of player and I would shoot him at night if I was vig for his BS.

So, I think you know why Flower is "scum reading" me this game. And given that, you know it's not actually because she scum reads me. Why do you think she can't just be a petulant distraction instead of scum? This isn't a gotcha btw I just want to understand your perspective, because my first assumption would be the former than the latter. There would be no reason to tie Ekko to me if Ekkonis a mislynch.
Well uh, currently don't think Ekko is a mislynch at all, so happy to table this

Hold on - how is that scummy though? If that's what you're framing it as then you should be able to explain this. I saw my ability, claimed it, and then when I realised that I claimed it wrong because I didn't understand it correctly, I corrected it. I don't really understand your PoV here.
Those types of mistakes are made by scum under pressure.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Was he the one who started the wagon? If not then I would be co-chairing as scum to get some cred. Also all I stated he was being a prick atm to Gambit. You all don't need to attack me for it. It makes Rip look worst, he initially said the post was useless with no analysis and bear in my mind I was catching up when I made my comments. Now he wants to come for me? LOL.

easier to catch someone slipping who is posting over someone who coasted all bloody DP and then shows up making threats. Stop trying to convince me Rip is townie I ain't that type of player and I would shoot him at night if I was vig for his BS.
I don't think Udell would make this post towards a scum buddy either so I don't think Ultra and Udell will be scum together.

Yeah I'm quickly getting the impression you aren't the thinking type and more the emotional backlash type. That's ok, we can win with the power of friendship.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Those types of mistakes are made by scum under pressure.
I claimed of my own volition and it wasn't so much a mistake on my part as it was miscommunication between myself and the host, so I don't know why you're ascribing it as a pressure reaction and I don't really think you believe this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't really see the case on Ekko. I think Udell is reaching pretty far with some of his arguments too and I think he'd be my preference today. CFD?

Vote: Udell
i dont think were gonna get any traction on this. also his posts arent THAT bad. like hes not moving the game much as his aggression implies but thats where im at with him

wud prefer cal flower kiku

Final vote count
Final vote count

Lord Melkor: RippedCal > Emil
Dr.Watson: Lord Melkor > MangoSenpai > Emil
Flower: Reloaded > Zemmie > Ratchet > Emil
Red Night: Polar Bear > Yoho
Ratchet: Lord Melkor > RippedCal > Udell > Kiku
Polar Bear: Kiku > Emil
Udell: Pot Goblin > Ratchet > Emil
MangoSenpai: Flower > Ratchet > RippedCal > Flower
Pot Goblin: Ratchet >
Kiku: Ratchet > Emil
Emil: Lord Melkor > Kiku > RippedCal > Flower
Mr. Reloaded: Lord Melkor > Yoho > Emil
Gambit: Pot Goblin> Kiku > Flower > Emil
Worst: Emil
Ultra: MangoSenpai > Emil
RippedCal: Emil

Emil: 11
Flower: 2
Kiku: 1
Yoho: 1

With 20 players alive it takes 11 votes to lynch

[Vote lynch Emil]

Think Ratchet is scum but I'm too lazy so I'll go here instead

Mango I'm iffy on but I'll figure that out at a later time
vote lynch kiku

messed the bolding
Scum
Flower
Pot aka pocketeer lololol
Worst
Kiku

CWACers ---->>>> Scum candidate
Red Night
Yoho
Jaguar

Can be town
Ripped
Reloaded
Mango

Town
Gambit
Zemmi
Naomi
Ratchet
Ultra
Udell
LM
Bear
Emil

Not sure if we can get anything from Kiku's lynch tbh. Though I was the first one to vote her and put some pressure but she doesn't seem to care. I'm confident that she's scum anyway. Lynching Worst would not give us anything at all, too. Likewise Pot. The 3 CWACers might be a good candidate but I can deal with any of them.

A Ratchet lynch could tell us more about Flower's alignment but I don't wanna see Ratchet go at this point because he's town in my book. Mango being the most LHF would only tell us how many would wagon against him. So to get a glimpse of confirmation about Ratchet who already claimed an important flavour based on the series, a Flower Lynch would be a good idea.

Change vote
Vote Lynch Flower
I don't need to explain everything but that POE. I got you as scum and the list has been filled. Now that Flower claimed. I still don't trust her btw, Emil is the best candidate to get info on other players. Like those who pushed him. We can sacrifice one for the liberty of many. Lololol.

Diplomatic aye?
Unvote
Sorry cumpadre, need a coordinated lynch. This is fucking majority yikes.

Unvote
Vote lynch Emil
VOTE LYNCH Ekko

do not mind a claim here.
vote lynch Ekko

Don't have any strong feelings one way or the other on him, but considering this is majority, let's keep it moving
I'll hold you to it then.

Vote emil
I think I am already on him but just in case;

Vote Lynch the Ripped One

Let's see how he responds to this
no

vote lynch flower
Alright
vote lynch emil

Hammer was reached

@Emil will be lynched​

Status