Spoiler Unfiltered Kingdom Talks - Historical info & all that jazz (Beware)

Wait a minute, if Dai and Yan do create an alliance together, and Shibashou goes with Ka to Dai then Ordo was right.:crazwhat:

"This won't be the last you've seen of me."

@God Buggy your prediction might come true lol.
DAMN @God Buggy we thought Shibashou would join up with Ousen, it seems we’ve underestimated the man who subjugated the Barbarians
That's General Ordo for you!!:kidsmile:

I was thinking Tou
They have unfinished business
You really want Tou San to die don't you:risiup:

If I remember correctly, didn't Ousen try to recruit Ordo in the Coalition War but failed lol?
Aye, he did. Lol.
Back during the Battle of Kankoku Pass, Ousen wanted Ordo captured and brought to him alive which was no doubt another nakama recruitment attempt by Ousen given his usual MO on these matters.
It didn't work out.
He should have sent Gigakou. :sadgrin:

Thanks @Bisoromi Bear and @Mr. Reloaded for the fillers!

Anyway, I don't know if there is discussion about this yet but I'm just gonna post my own predictions here while at it.

So as we all know that both Shin and Ouhon are participating in the Zhao wars right now against Riboku and Shibashou, and most likely that it will stay the same. Meaning that Mouten probably wouldn't join this war, but instead, I can see him participating in the war against Han with Tou and Rokuomi and be the first one among the Young Trio to get promoted to Great General rank.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Mouten was the first to get promoted to General rank (temporary but still) in Shukai Plains. So I reckon Hara will do the same thing with Mouten.

Han is the first state to fall to Qin before Zhao so Mouten will get promoted to GG before Shin and Ouhon. Hopefully Mouten will finally have his 1v1 duel against a competent Han general (pls not Chou In Lmao). Tou can fight Raku'A Kan and Rokuomi vs Yoko Yoko as precedent.

As for Shin and Ouhon, Ouhon most likely will take out Kansaro the first general of Seika. While Shin can fight Shibashou (but not defeating him of course). Riboku will get executed as history goes and Shin will defeat Riboku's military remnants and capture Kantan and gets promoted to GG after the fall of Zhao. Ouhon will too. Bananji and Shunsuiju will probably dies against Yotanwa Army.

Next is the state of Wei, iirc, Ouhon is the Commander-in-Chief in the campaign against Wei according to real history so we might see Ouhon vs Gohoumei revenge match (as Ouhon is responsible for GHM's downfall in Chiyouyou arc for the three teams simultaneous strike strategy). Shin can be Vice General for this war and his opponent will be Gaimou (and Shin still needs to give an answer to Gaimou's question in Chiyouyou arc) so I'm hype!!

I don't remember if Dai falls first or Yan falls before Dai but it don't matter.

Yan: I think Ousen and Moubu are involved in this war somehow, probably trying to take cities or something but I don't think they did anything major from what I remember. Shin or Ouhon is the Commander-in-Chief for this campaign I presumed. Shin will finally fight the "Kanki" that was supposed to be retreated to Yan in history but Kanki kicked the bucket against Riboku in the manga instead. So the "Kanki" of Yan here will be Hanoki:

Which is underwhelming as Shin's opponent but oh well. It is what it is. As for Ordo, I have Yo Tan Wa vs Ordo as the battle between kings of the mountains which will be an interesting battle but YTW will definitely swept Ordo sadly.

Ouhon and Shin destroys the remaining Yan forces and captures the final king of Yan and Yan falls.

Dai: Alright, to continue the discussion from yesterday, if Shibashou doesn't die in the final war of Zhao, he will most likely go with Ka to the state of Dai and become a Great Heavens there. Hopefully Futei and Kisui as well.

Ouhon will be the Commander-in-Chief for Dai but I think Shin and Mouten will be participating as well. We're gonna have 3 Six Great Generals vs 3 Great Heavens of Dai (Ouhon vs Shibashou, Ouhon will have his first Great Heavens opponent, Mouten vs Kisui due to Shukai Plains beef, and Shin vs Futei is a duel of the fates sets in stone). 3 GHs gets defeated and Dai falls.

I'm not sure if I want Shibashou to dies against Ouhon though, cuz I wants Shiba to join as Ousen's vassal. We'll see.

Chu: Ah yes, now this is where it gets interesting. Ousen and Moubu will be Commander-in-Chief and Vice General for this massive campaign. I'm on board with @Lee Ba Shou theory about 6 Six Great Generals vs Chu.

Shin slains Houken, Futei and finally Renpa of Chu (I think Hara will makes Renpa fights to the death instead of having him dies of old age in history, and it makes more sense for Renpa's character that way). So Shin will have Three Great Heavens slain on his belt lol. Talks about stacked.

Ouhon doesn't have a major role for this war iirc, I think Ouhon took down 10 cities of Chu and that's about it. Shin and Mouten will go to Chu first then gets defeated by Kouen and Shouheikun. Ousen and Moubu later replaced them and succeeded.

Ousen defeated Kouen in battle but I really want Mouten to slain Kouen imo. Moubu will probably fights Man'U as warm-up fight before the ultimate showdown against Shouheikun and rampage on the city of Bayue people. Or the rampage on Bayue happens first before fighting against Shouheikun Idk lol.

Not sure who Karin, Kouyoku and Hakurei and other Juuko generals would fight. Maybe YTW, Tou, Mouten, Ouhon, and Rokuomi Armies maybe?

YTW vs Karin would be an intriguing match. Yoku killing Tou would be insane hype for him. Hakurei vs Mouten if he doesn't kill Kouen I guess. Sento'Un vs Rokuomi rematch (Rokuomi dies again). Gen'U vs Ouhon Idk. Chu falls.

Qi: If Ousen recruited Shibashou and became the final king of Qi, Shin vs Ousen as final battle would be great. Shin defeating Ousen would embark Shin's name as the Greatest General in all of Heaven. Ouhon was also participated in this war iirc. Would be interesting on how Ouhon will handle his father Ousen's betrayal if he does move to Qi that is. Then Qi falls.

China united and Mouten defeats the Xiongnu and achieve the same feats as Riboku. Ouhon has the most states takedown on his belt and overall the most achievements among the three and Shin will be the greatest General. And the rest of history you know how it goes.

So yeah, that's my overall predictions for these three EOS. Would love to hear some opinions on this.
Is this the kingdom hearts thread?
Lol no.
3 (4) filler posts & lil goat nowhere to be found

Edit: he liked the posts but didn't post…
Hi.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Anyway, I don't know if there is discussion about this yet but I'm just gonna post my own predictions here while at it.

So as we all know that both Shin and Ouhon are participating in the Zhao wars right now against Riboku and Shibashou, and most likely that it will stay the same. Meaning that Mouten probably wouldn't join this war, but instead, I can see him participating in the war against Han with Tou and Rokuomi and be the first one among the Young Trio to get promoted to Great General rank.

I don't think it's a coincidence that Mouten was the first to get promoted to General rank (temporary but still) in Shukai Plains. So I reckon Hara will do the same thing with Mouten.

Han is the first state to fall to Qin before Zhao so Mouten will get promoted to GG before Shin and Ouhon. Hopefully Mouten will finally have his 1v1 duel against a competent Han general (pls not Chou In Lmao). Tou can fight Raku'A Kan and Rokuomi vs Yoko Yoko as precedent.

As for Shin and Ouhon, Ouhon most likely will take out Kansaro the first general of Seika. While Shin can fight Shibashou (but not defeating him of course). Riboku will get executed as history goes and Shin will defeat Riboku's military remnants and capture Kantan and gets promoted to GG after the fall of Zhao. Ouhon will too. Bananji and Shunsuiju will probably dies against Yotanwa Army.

Next is the state of Wei, iirc, Ouhon is the Commander-in-Chief in the campaign against Wei according to real history so we might see Ouhon vs Gohoumei revenge match (as Ouhon is responsible for GHM's downfall in Chiyouyou arc for the three teams simultaneous strike strategy). Shin can be Vice General for this war and his opponent will be Gaimou (and Shin still needs to give an answer to Gaimou's question in Chiyouyou arc) so I'm hype!!

I don't remember if Dai falls first or Yan falls before Dai but it don't matter.

Yan: I think Ousen and Moubu are involved in this war somehow, probably trying to take cities or something but I don't think they did anything major from what I remember. Shin or Ouhon is the Commander-in-Chief for this campaign I presumed. Shin will finally fight the "Kanki" that was supposed to be retreated to Yan in history but Kanki kicked the bucket against Riboku in the manga instead. So the "Kanki" of Yan here will be Hanoki:

Which is underwhelming as Shin's opponent but oh well. It is what it is. As for Ordo, I have Yo Tan Wa vs Ordo as the battle between kings of the mountains which will be an interesting battle but YTW will definitely swept Ordo sadly.

Ouhon and Shin destroys the remaining Yan forces and captures the final king of Yan and Yan falls.

Dai: Alright, to continue the discussion from yesterday, if Shibashou doesn't die in the final war of Zhao, he will most likely go with Ka to the state of Dai and become a Great Heavens there. Hopefully Futei and Kisui as well.

Ouhon will be the Commander-in-Chief for Dai but I think Shin and Mouten will be participating as well. We're gonna have 3 Six Great Generals vs 3 Great Heavens of Dai (Ouhon vs Shibashou, Ouhon will have his first Great Heavens opponent, Mouten vs Kisui due to Shukai Plains beef, and Shin vs Futei is a duel of the fates sets in stone). 3 GHs gets defeated and Dai falls.

I'm not sure if I want Shibashou to dies against Ouhon though, cuz I wants Shiba to join as Ousen's vassal. We'll see.

Chu: Ah yes, now this is where it gets interesting. Ousen and Moubu will be Commander-in-Chief and Vice General for this massive campaign. I'm on board with @Lee Ba Shou theory about 6 Six Great Generals vs Chu.

Shin slains Houken, Futei and finally Renpa of Chu (I think Hara will makes Renpa fights to the death instead of having him dies of old age in history, and it makes more sense for Renpa's character that way). So Shin will have Three Great Heavens slain on his belt lol. Talks about stacked.

Ouhon doesn't have a major role for this war iirc, I think Ouhon took down 10 cities of Chu and that's about it. Shin and Mouten will go to Chu first then gets defeated by Kouen and Shouheikun. Ousen and Moubu later replaced them and succeeded.

Ousen defeated Kouen in battle but I really want Mouten to slain Kouen imo. Moubu will probably fights Man'U as warm-up fight before the ultimate showdown against Shouheikun and rampage on the city of Bayue people. Or the rampage on Bayue happens first before fighting against Shouheikun Idk lol.

Not sure who Karin, Kouyoku and Hakurei and other Juuko generals would fight. Maybe YTW, Tou, Mouten, Ouhon, and Rokuomi Armies maybe?

YTW vs Karin would be an intriguing match. Yoku killing Tou would be insane hype for him. Hakurei vs Mouten if he doesn't kill Kouen I guess. Sento'Un vs Rokuomi rematch (Rokuomi dies again). Gen'U vs Ouhon Idk. Chu falls.

Qi: If Ousen recruited Shibashou and became the final king of Qi, Shin vs Ousen as final battle would be great. Shin defeating Ousen would embark Shin's name as the Greatest General in all of Heaven. Ouhon was also participated in this war iirc. Would be interesting on how Ouhon will handle his father Ousen's betrayal if he does move to Qi that is. Then Qi falls.

China united and Mouten defeats the Xiongnu and achieve the same feats as Riboku. Ouhon has the most states takedown on his belt and overall the most achievements among the three and Shin will be the greatest General. And the rest of history you know how it goes.

So yeah, that's my overall predictions for these three EOS. Would love to hear some opinions on this.

Lol no.

Hi.
Nice.

The only parts I outright disagree with are Shin vs Hanoki and Yotanwa vs Hanoki. With Hanoki, iirc there is some kind of historical event where Hanoki is just straight up beheaded and his head is offered to someone as some kind of peace offering or something. I don’t even know.

Either way, Hanoki isn’t worthy of facing 6GG Shin at alll. Unless Shin steamrolls him in a battle against a stronger commander lol.

And Yotanwa vs Ordo I opposed to for the same reason. Ordo would have to jump several tiers of power to prove a good fight for a Qin 6. Even with his barbarians I doubt he has reached that level. I really don’t know what Hara has planned for Ordo but he is unworthy of Yotanwa.

Nice.

The only parts I outright disagree with are Shin vs Hanoki and Yotanwa vs Hanoki. With Hanoki, iirc there is some kind of historical event where Hanoki is just straight up beheaded and his head is offered to someone as some kind of peace offering or something. I don’t even know.

Either way, Hanoki isn’t worthy of facing 6GG Shin at alll. Unless Shin steamrolls him in a battle against a stronger commander lol.

And Yotanwa vs Ordo I opposed to for the same reason. Ordo would have to jump several tiers of power to prove a good fight for a Qin 6. Even with his barbarians I doubt he has reached that level. I really don’t know what Hara has planned for Ordo but he is unworthy of Yotanwa.
Oh yeah I forgot about Hanoki's beheading. The Crown Prince of Yan, Dan wanted Hanoki's (Fan Wuji) head so that Jing Ke (assassin sent by Dan) would have an excuse to get close to Eisei to assassinate him which ended in failure.

As for Shin and YTW, yeah Hanoki and Ordo are low diffed material for them. Ordo is the best general of Yan right so I don't know how Yan would put up a fight against Qin lol. Unless Hara introduces hidden generals of Yan to fight against Qin Idk.

Yo

Lol no.

Hi.
You only want to get me to read kingdom, why else would you have tagged me?