Spoiler Unfiltered Kingdom Talks - Historical info & all that jazz (Beware)

Speaking of the first Chu invasion, Sei trusts Shin to handle it, over Ousen. I'm sure that in the manga Sei's trust issues for Ousen will be highlighted as a factor in that decision.

Still, Shin being made the supreme commander of the mission that should have brought Chu down...that's really huge. So at this point of the manga, will he already be considered the best (or most accomplished) Qin Six outside of Ousen?

@Owl Ki @Lee Ba Shou @FutureWarrior123 @Pirao @TheKnightOfTheSea

Last edited:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Speaking of the first Chu invasion, Sei trusts Shin to handle it, over Ousen. I'm sure that in the manga Sei's trust issues for Ousen will be highlighted as a factor in that decision.

Still, Shin being made the supreme commander of the mission that should have brought Chu down...that's really huge. So at this point of the manga, will he already be considered the best (or most accomplished) Qin Six outside of Ousen?

Yes. Iirc he was pretty much involved in the fall of every other state in major ways. Similar to how Riboku already thinks Shin is the most troublesome opponent for Qin over Ousen, Yotanwa, and Ouhon. 6GG Shin will be even more unstoppable. Lol

Yes. Iirc he was pretty much involved in the fall of every other state in major ways. Similar to how Riboku already thinks Shin is the most troublesome opponent for Qin over Ousen, Yotanwa, and Ouhon. 6GG Shin will be even more unstoppable. Lol
When Shin will be looking like in the first chapter?

If Shin was trained by SHK in the strategists school? Where Ten was trained, since SHK was more interested in Shin than even Kyou Kai, how much him could be strong if him was trained by SHK?

I think Eisei wants Shin to be his first leading general during the chapter where Eisei wants to revive the 6 GGs system.

I'm pretty sure he meant that once Shin become a GG, he wants Shin to took part in Chu since Chu is the strongest state and Shin is Sei's most trusted general.

I think Eisei wants Shin to be his first leading general during the chapter where Eisei wants to revive the 6 GGs system.

I'm pretty sure he meant that once Shin become a GG, he wants Shin to took part in Chu since Chu is the strongest state and Shin is Sei's most trusted general.
We have.

GG rank and 6GG rank.

Him will be a GG rank after conquering Han with Tou, and then conquering Zhao and becomes a 6GG.

We have.

GG rank and 6GG rank.

Him will be a GG rank after conquering Han with Tou, and then conquering Zhao and becomes a 6GG.
I don't think Shin will ditch his spot with Zhao just to go to war with Han Lmao.

But then again....
Qin vs Zhao this battle will end in a stalemate, so Qin got bored and focused on a different war (Han). So Qin didn't advance and just stayed there.

Hmmm, Shin moving to fight against Han is likely actually. Although I really want Mouten to shine against Han too.

I don't think Shin will ditch his spot with Zhao just to go to war with Han Lmao.

But then again....
Qin vs Zhao this battle will end in a stalemate, so Qin got bored and focused on a different war (Han). So Qin didn't advance and just stayed there.

Hmmm, Shin moving to fight against Han is likely actually. Although I really want Mouten to shine against Han too.
Him will, they are close to Han and Chu, right? Or is Tou and Mouten?

Him will, they are close to Han and Chu, right? Or is Tou and Mouten?
Yes. Zhao is connected by Han at the bottom. Chu is at bottom west of Han.

I really want Mouten and Tou solo mission against Han but Shin probably will participate as well.
Shin will kill Yoko Yoko and maybe another major Han general imo
For me, Rokuomi vs Yoko Yoko is destined lol.

When Yoko pull up to Rokuomi without him noticing, I KNEW LMAO!!!!