Spoiler Unfiltered Kingdom Talks - Historical info & all that jazz (Beware)

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If I remember correctly, Ouhon (Wang Ben) was the one who leads the campaign to take down the state of Dai right? If so then Ouhon will finally have his Great Heavens opponent, Ouhon vs Shibashou.:steef:

After the fall of Zhao and Riboku getting executed, I'm pretty sure Riboku's remnants like Futei and Kaine will join up with Ka to the new state of Dai. This is if Bananji and Shunsuiju dies during the final battle of Zhao.

Shibashou will probably become Ka's followers in exchange for the safety of the people of Seika in the new state of Dai. Then we will have Ka as the king of Dai and the Three Great Heavens of Dai, Shibashou, Futei and MY MAN:

I think Kisui will also join up with Ka for the reason as Shibashou, the safety of his people. I'm not sure if I want Ouhon to kill Shibashou in the war of Da though. Cuz I also like the theory of Shibashou joining Ousen. But who knows?
Man. I would hate it if Kisui became a 3GH lmfao. At least at his current level I guess.

Man. I would hate it if Kisui became a 3GH lmfao. At least at his current level I guess.
His potential got shafted because he hates Zhao. But if Ka could convince him to join him, Kisui will give all his might to defend Dai and his city of Rigan.

And there's the hidden Instinctual ability that Keisha pointed out, maybe Kisui will achieve full power of Instinctual ability.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Lee Ba Shou

Look at the reactions of the Seika army when Ousen's motivations get revealed.

''Trying to imitate Shibashou-sama"

The agenda continues to become reality with each chapter.
Hara is really delivering with Shibashou so far. The only thing that’s missing with this character is that concrete martial hype, but I’m sure that will come soon.

Can’t believe this guy defeated Ousen in his first battle lol

Hara is really delivering with Shibashou so far. The only thing that’s missing with this character is that concrete martial hype, but I’m sure that will come soon.

Can’t believe this guy defeated Ousen in his first battle lol
Shin will appear on his own initiative to save Ousen and the latter will be like "Y-yeah, this was totally according to keikaku!:believe:".

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
I think so
Renpa will die by Shin's glaive in Chu but it's not unlikely for him to clash with Ousen before that
Narratively Renpa vs Moubu/Mouten also makes sense
Post automatically merged:

@Lee Ba Shou we're finished if 100 year old Renpa clashes evenly with Moubu

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Lee Ba Shou we're finished if 100 year old Renpa clashes evenly with Moubu
Nah it’s fine lol. I expect 100 year old Renpa to still give 6GG Shin a good thrashing.

Hara will never disrespect this character, and he should not disrespect him lol. One of the greatest generals of all time even at age 100 should still be capable of giving these youngsters a good pounding when he’s weighted up lol. Weighted up Renpa at age 100 pushes full power Moubu to high diff, and I’m fine with that lol.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Wait a minute, if Dai and Yan do create an alliance together, and Shibashou goes with Ka to Dai then Ordo was right.:crazwhat:

"This won't be the last you've seen of me."

@God Buggy your prediction might come true lol.
DAMN @God Buggy we thought Shibashou would join up with Ousen, it seems we’ve underestimated the man who subjugated the Barbarians